Pendleton Community Park Rotary Disc Golf Course Dedication: Noon, August 29th, 2009 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edd, What do u think of 2-rivers? As in the lay-out of the holes. Do you want to disign a course? I still want to continue with puting a course in Richland. I have collected 3 baskets and $350.00 so far. Your help would go a long way to get other locals involved. I also have an extensive collection of first-run and old collector discs i would be willing to raffle or sell/trade 4 baskets. Brian Cook and Travis have helped lay out the course design but nothing is set in stone. I was thinking of letting anyone that donates a basket design a hole of their own. If u are not busy call me (509)302-0245. A Basket fund acepot or event would help.

Comment

Originally posted by PARR View Post
      Edd, What do u think of 2-rivers? As in the lay-out of the holes. Do you want to disign a course? I still want to continue with puting a course in Richland. I have collected 3 baskets and $350.00 so far. Your help would go a long way to get other locals involved. I also have an extensive collection of first-run and old collector discs i would be willing to raffle or sell/trade 4 baskets. Brian Cook and Travis have helped lay out the course design but nothing is set in stone. I was thinking of letting anyone that donates a basket design a hole of their own. If u are not busy call me (509)302-0245. A Basket fund acepot or event would help.

the two rivers layout isnt bad for each hole. when played as a course the baskets sit to close to "landing zones" of other holes. I dont feel the land was utilized properly but i dont dislike any of the holes just the overall layout is way tight. most people dont understand the flow of disc golf and cant see where errant shots are going to end up.

Comment

When are there going to be some pic for us to see????
        educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X