X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ speaking of...

I losted a very beloved disc today on hole 15, right as the park closed. It was my up shot after a solid drive, short of the hole about 50-100 feet. I threw a backhand hyzer short and thought it would be in the fairway but it must have just bounced into the rough and I ran out of daylight/time.

It is a black and yellow striped Wraith, self-dyed. The words say "Umphrey's McGee." It was probably the most camoflauged disc I could have thrown, oops. It was one of my first dyes and I would really like it back. Name and number are on the inside rim. Picture below:

Comment

*the disc has been returned!
      Last edited by fernhillphil; August 18th, 2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Great Course!!

My buddy's and I played last night after work. I am very impressed with all the hard work that everyone put into the course...THANK YOU!!! We didn't start till about 6, and made it to hole 16. Probably could have finished if we had not spent time searching for bad throws? We lost 3 discs, one per person. Red 2011 Oregon state championships Boss, a glow Destroyer, and a gold Halo. Name and numbers on the back. The best score was -3 through 15 holes. I can see a Top Pro shooting -10 on a good round?

Comment

Lost discs..

Sounds like the park should install one of those cylindrical disc return bins.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
            Sounds like the park should install one of those cylindrical disc return bins.
            A really large one.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              A really large one.
              Someone needs to get a pro shop out there. It sounds like a cash cow.
              Putting......heh...EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Comment

Honestly, Blue Lake is NOT that hard if you simply play smart and only bite off what you can chew. However, get greedy and it is promptly going to teach you a lesson.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Can't you rent out grazing goats to clear out brush ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by PDX_Stu View Post
                    Can't you rent out grazing goats to clear out brush ?!?!?
                    Sure. We could also mow the entire place... but the point is to make people think before throwing... not mindlessly huck discs without consequence. This course requires the same level of focus as a water course like Fountain Hills or Trojan... only you actually have a BETTER chance of getting your disc back after a terrible throw.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Lost red xcal on the long one by the road with a pond in front of the basket.

Comment

Actually, It sounds like my type of course. Hope to play it soon. Thanks for the time and effort.

Comment

Hole 7 now has a fence in front of the pond. Talked to parks guys installing fence. Some jackass stripped down to his underwear and went in to get his plastic. We need to move the pin forward before the pond soon to avoid further struggles.
                          PDGA# 49616
                          Stumptown# 353
                          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                            Hole 7 now has a fence in front of the pond. Talked to parks guys installing fence. Some jackass stripped down to his underwear and went in to get his plastic. We need to move the pin forward before the pond soon to avoid further struggles.

No way! The pond makes 7 the tin cup hole.

Comment

Yep, truly epic. Will be a great location for competitions, may not be too good for everyday play though. I could see 3-4 discs in the bottom of the muck while they installed the fence.
                              PDGA# 49616
                              Stumptown# 353
                              OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Looks like the perfect morning to check it out. Here goes.....
                                DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X