X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 18 hole Course in Sandpoint, ID

Anyone have information? It is slated to be built on the UofI expansion campus. My parents sent me a scan of the newspaper talking about it (See attached).

Looking forward to checking it out when I make a visit to the area.

PS: The article tone shows a good level of support from the area. It is really nice to see. Congrats to the locals up there making good relations with the public.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Wow! This is cool. I visit Sandpoint all the time because my wife's Grandma lives there. Can't wait to play this one.

Comment

That is super bad-ass! Now I have even more reason to go to Sandpoint - as if Laughing Dog and Mick Duff's weren't enough I will pass on some of that sponsorship information too.

Here's some info on their Facebook page too:

http://www.facebook.com/DiscGolf.Sandpoint

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out later from home.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X