X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course on Intel campus?

My wife sent me a picture this morning of Innova baskets around the perimiter of the Intel Jones Farm campus. Anyone have any info?

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    My wife sent me a picture this morning of Innova baskets around the perimiter of the Intel Jones Farm campus. Anyone have any info?
    More info, from an Intel blog.
    Permanent thing. Not sure if it will be open to outside visitors.
    Six baskets so far, more to come. No teepads yet.

Comment

Given Intel's stance on security I think its very unlikely they will open it up to the public. Great news for the Intel players though. That makes two companies in Hillsboro who have set up courses for their employees (Maxim has one as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Etherag View Post
        Given Intel's stance on security I think its very unlikely they will open it up to the public. Great news for the Intel players though. That makes two companies in Hillsboro who have set up courses for their employees (Maxim has one as well)

Yes, when I was out at Intel on contract the contractors sat by the basketball courts and were not allowed to play. The chances are these baskets will only be able to be used by blue badge employees.

I am sure though people will find a way to sneak in rounds.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

set as close to the street as they are it's going to be hard to keep casuals from playing...can't think intel wants to spend much time, or cash, having their security roam the holes, but you never know. Nice new baskets.
          educate your thinking

Comment

is there any update on being able to play here?

Comment

Course is open to Intel employees only. From what I've heard, you're not missing out on much. Six holes @ an average of 150'.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X