X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri Cities Washington (Richland)

There shall soon be a new course in Richland you see! Next stop Pasco!
    "Procrastination is like masturbation, at first it feels good but, after awhile you realize your just screwing yourself!".
    -K Gas

Cant wait

Comment

Any more info? Map layout? Opening day?

Comment

CONGRATS! Please let me know or put it in yourself on dgcr.com so others can enjoy your new addition. Great news.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Any word on the new course?

Comment

TCOC

Will the course be ready for the TCOC?

Comment

james lawless park map

no baskets yet (i've put sticks on some holes), but there is a map & dirt teepads

my favorites are 9 & 13 where you shoot down from an overlook, but i feel they need to be longer(alt locations).
              also hole 16 has a bee's nest in a tree right next to the basket location

Comment

Lawless Opens Saturday!!!

Columbia River Disc Golf Club (www.crdiscgolf.com) is pleased to announce the opening of this new course with our normal doubles event this Saturday at 11:15. The course will be played with natural tee pads for now until we can best asses the traffic and permanent settings for tee pads as well as determine which type of pad will work best for this land. Have fun playing it!!

Comment

It's been 3 months from last update, are the T-pads still dirt or have they been upgraded?

Comment

I played there about a month ago and was a little surprised to see the beach (as in pure squishy sand) conditions of the natural teepads. Hopefully pavers, mats or something can be placed there as the course is quite fun but the teepads were in dire need of addressing.
                    -

Comment

Can we get this listed in the Eastern Wa section or is it not worthy?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X