Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I talked to Bob he was aiming for June. There still is a lot of clearing and thinning to be done.

Comment

I was hoping it will be ready by May 28th, so that ODDGA can play on it. I will keep my fingers cross so we can check it out then and who knows.. maybe he'll keep it as a surprise for all of us.
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

The grounds themselves will be ready by the end of May for sure, but considering I have at least 2 months of logging and smoothing out the grounds to go, and then making the targets (which take about a month itself), so the end of May is really pushing it. Trying though! If nothing else we will have the area flagged so that one could play to the flags to get an idea of the course.

Comment

to Bob. Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
            The grounds themselves will be ready by the end of May for sure, but considering I have at least 2 months of logging and smoothing out the grounds to go, and then making the targets (which take about a month itself), so the end of May is really pushing it. Trying though! If nothing else we will have the area flagged so that one could play to the flags to get an idea of the course.

Bob you and your crew are awesome

Can't wait Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Hey Bob.........since I'm still unemployed I find myself with a little extra time on my hands. If you could use some help let me know. Maybe we can wheel and deal for something.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                That's a wonderful idea.. I'm sure lots of us would love to try that out! Now I'm thinking of coming down a day early for the tournament (ODDGA) so I can "practice at the course!"
                Keep up the wonderful work and all that energy -- wow! You're an inspiration!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

As of now, I am planning on coming to Hornings the Thurs night before the ODDGC. I walked the new layout before and pretty much still remember the layout. I may play it on Friday if its flagged. Ask Nate (the TD) who I am and I may be able to show you around.
                  All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I would love to hook up with you to visit the course also! (I know Nathan and Traci will be there early because of the BSF.)
                    Crystal

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X