Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if I am able to show up to this course and pay the $10 fee at the gate? If not, do I need to go so a fishing and wildlife place to purchase a pass? Any help in this would be much appreciated!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
      I was wondering if I am able to show up to this course and pay the $10 fee at the gate? If not, do I need to go so a fishing and wildlife place to purchase a pass? Any help in this would be much appreciated!
      Yes, you should be able to drive through the entrance gate. Look to your right side as you enter the camping area and the Ranger station is there where you can purchase a one day pass. I'm not sure if there is a self serve pay station by their, but I suspect there might be one with envelopes and a drop box. Bring boots, gaiters if you have them, and a map your 1st round. The course is down the hill due North from the entrance, hole one is throwing off the pavement under the bridge left of the Kiosk sign.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
        Yes, you should be able to drive through the entrance gate. Look to your right side as you enter the camping area and the Ranger station is there where you can purchase a one day pass. I'm not sure if there is a self serve pay station by their, but I suspect there might be one with envelopes and a drop box. Bring boots, gaiters if you have them, and a map your 1st round. The course is down the hill due North from the entrance, hole one is throwing off the pavement under the bridge left of the Kiosk sign.
        Thank you so much for your quick response. I hear it is a fast play but hole one is one of the more unique holes that can be played.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
          Thank you so much for your quick response. I hear it is a fast play but hole one is one of the more unique holes that can be played.
          Your welcome, I know you'll be there for me when I need a tour guide at Fort Steilacom this summer.

Yes, the course is a quick round. Hole #'s 1, 2, 3 are all unique hole types I had not seen before in the OR or WA courses I've played. The others are pretty standard but fun. I can tend to be a bit swampy in the fall - spring though. Don't play in nice shoes and pants as they will get splattered with mud and water as you walk.

PM me with your ETA and I might be able to meet you there or another local course.
          PDGA# 49616
          Stumptown# 353
          OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X