Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Blue Lake DGC be immune to seasonal flooding?

Comment

It must be very swampy there now- right Jeff or someone?
      I'd imagine a good portion of the course might be in inches of water.

Comment

Drainage?

Comment

I am very excited for this course. I am free almost every weekend for work parties.

on a side-note, how is the ground? pretty flat, very bumpy, a lot of elevation. basically I want to know if you can throw rollers out there like you can at Milo...
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by mowens404 View Post
            I am very excited for this course. I am free almost every weekend for work parties.

on a side-note, how is the ground? pretty flat, very bumpy, a lot of elevation. basically I want to know if you can throw rollers out there like you can at Milo...
            rollers will not be your friend at blue lake my friend. highgrass that frames the fairways will be out of bounds, and unless you can get your roller to stick to a 100' fairway without going OB on EVERY hole... you get the picture. its a par 4, 5 course anyways. you dont need a roller, just a solid teeshot that sticks the fairway, and a ballin upshot. i think you will be more tempted to cut the corners on some dogleg's than throwing rollers. but i really dont think thats a good idea either.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X