Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw NWDiscer the other day, and he said the course is open and playable, if that helps...
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

We currently have 8 of 12-Tee Pads/Mattes fully in. 1-tee Matte was stolen off of the pad next to the river. Field is mowed and looks great. It is a really well wooded course, with fair lines and a great layout that everyone should make a trip to see. Very fun and challenging short game course IMHO. Please pack out whatever you pack in. 1-Trash can at hole #1 if needed.
      PDGA# 49616
      Stumptown# 353
      OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

Heading out there on Friday, stoked!

Comment

Found Driver's License

I was looking for a disc on #9 (last one in the field) and found a driver's license. If you're last name is Sloat and you're missing one you can email me though this site.

Comment

we played it a couple months back and it was fun, albeit a bit rough. some nice short holes to practice on and some long tho boring open field holes. overall it was worth the walk from the parking lot, (10 mins at least)
            beware the prickers
            though i bet theres a ton of blackberries out there now!

Comment

Just checked this course out last weekend and definitely saw it's potential. Great skill shot short course. The longer holes could use some work to make them more interesting but overall, I like the course's direction.

I will say though, the laminated tee and directional signs are starting to fall off and disappear. I'd love to help get this place in shape, permanent signs etc. Any future work parties?

Comment

Made my first stop at North Eco. Fun course, but needs some MAJOR maintenance done on the fairways of a lot of holes.
                Hope PandR or the local disc golfers can remedy that soon. Other than that we loved the course flow and design. Cheers.
                "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

I was here last weekend and someone is doing some major improvements to the course. Looks like signage is going up! This is a great course and a lot of fun to play. I live really close by, so if whomever is putting up the signage needs help, please contact me.

Thanks, Alex

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X