X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew Morris View Post
    JMan, loki, emmarose, and Matt B. thank you, I also will start telling my buds the error in their ways. Keep hukin'
    and tell them not to walk on my plants between holes 4 & 5 at pier (okay, our plants... i just spent a lot of time talking to them this morning and making sure they were properly mulched), if there's a trail, use it and respect the beauty of our parks... and tell them not to golf in stupid huge groups, you play much much better with a smaller number that you can get a groove & rhythm with (i say no more than 6 and i really prefer just 3 or 4)... and tell them to keep their music to an acceptable level and that cigarette butts count as litter, too! and tell them to be discreet in their activities out of simple respect for everyone who uses the parks and for the good of the community! and tell them to always call the number on the discs they find and to patiently wait for groups to putt out a hole before driving on them and to let the smaller groups play through when convenient or makes sense! and tell them, for goodness sake, to take their bags off before they throw (i was shocked at how many people i saw throwing today with their bags slung across their chests)! and tell them that so much of the joy and beauty of this sport comes from the knowing of and respecting the etiquette inherent in it's play... etiquette, matthew morris, ettiquette... tell everyone these things, young man!

viva el disc golf!!!
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

My buddy went to this course today and said the baskets were pulled, anyone know why?
      If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The park can flood up a few feet. It stays real wet all winter long.

Comment

Cool thanks for the heads up
          If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X