X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um... Heron Lakes?

Portland Parks Department. North of the golf course. That is a HUGE chunk of land that could easily accommodate 18 holes. Anyone considered this piece of property?
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

That's intriguing... http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=45.60...h&z=18&vpsrc=6

I bet it's blackberry hell right now. I also wonder whether it's a seasonal swamp (i.e., protected wetland).
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I thought it looked like it might be a place where the city grows plants for use in parks or on the golf course. Almost looks grove-ish in places.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I also want to point out right now... that this is officially a DGOD idea... also... a Sam Gibson joint!
        ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          I also want to point out right now... that this is officially a DGOD idea... also... a Sam Gibson joint!
          Lookin' forward to hearing about what you find out!!!

Nice work Sam!

Comment

Dammit! I forgot the

OK. I'll look into it. Looks like it would be a great addition to a pretty cool looking ball golf course.
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sounds like a potential great place for a ball golf / disc golf fundraiser event at the same time. Or a ball golf / disc golf event. Play me some pretty good ball as well.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X