X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tedford disc golf course! (Wenatchee)

This is a new course designed by Todd Saunders (32875) and permitted by the eastmont parks and rec. This is a nice park grass course with big trees, mach 5 baskets, flypads, and a restroom.
    It is located up grant road in E. Wenatchee then turn right on June and into Tedford park and its behind the Baseball field backstop!

Flippen Z Disc

I can't wait for your Tourney. Will you hold it at the 'Ted'..I should let you know, we burnt the candle from both ends at the Cup, so you guys better be up to your usual tricks. Love ya. Gordy

Comment

Saw it from the 90 when we were headed to the country cup. Tried to stop but couldn't figure out how to get there. Will definitely stop by the next time through!

Comment

You must have some good eyes to see Wenatchee from I-90! You're probably thinking of the course in Cle Elum (if it's still there) or Moses Lake.
        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          You must have some good eyes to see Wenatchee from I-90! You're probably thinking of the course in Cle Elum (if it's still there) or Moses Lake.
          I am not really sure, but it started by some ball fields and is visible traveling east on the 90 on the right side. It is not Moses Lake because Aaron Holley and I stopped there to play a quick round. After looking at a map () I realize that it was probably Cle Elum or somewhere around that area.

Comment

I've been wondering if that course was ever re-installed in Cle Elum... I got the chance to play most of the holes a few years back, but the last I heard it had to be pulled and re-located to another area just outside of town.
            Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
              I've been wondering if that course was ever re-installed in Cle Elum... I got the chance to play most of the holes a few years back, but the last I heard it had to be pulled and re-located to another area just outside of town.
              Redirect to Cle Elum

Is Tedford a temporary or permanent course?

How many holes?

Comment

Originally posted by Snooskie Longhorn View Post

Is Tedford a temporary or permanent course?

How many holes?
                Looks like 9 holes, DGA baskets and nice rubber tee pads. Baskets 1, 2, and 9 are not installed as of 8/21/11(Update: apparently these baskets were temporarily removed for a car show this weekend), but the bases are in place, as are all tee pads.

Here's a map with some approximate tee and basket locations. The distances and pars are merely estimates and my guesses. Below is a screenshot of the map.

Huge contrast with Rotary Park in Wenatchee. Fewer people and shade!

Last edited by stratfordwill; August 21st, 2011, 07:29 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Awesome 1st post with 8x10 color glossy photos and circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what it was.
                  This could be used as evidence against you, and that's not to mention the aerial photography.

I think I'm going to need your wallet and belt, kid.
                  Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

lulz
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by D.L. View Post
                      Awesome 1st post with 8x10 color glossy photos and circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what it was.
                      This could be used as evidence against you, and that's not to mention the aerial photography.

I think I'm going to need your wallet and belt, kid.
                      Obie, do you think I'm going to hang myself for littering.

Comment

Now you're creatin' a nuisance. Next I 'spose you'll be smokin' cigarettes and all kinds of things
                        Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

DGCourseReview page

The hole distances are estimates and the pars are my guesses based on the other local course, not official pars. Hopefully the folks responsible for building it will update with the official info.

Comment

A short video walkthrough.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X