X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia Park in St. Johns

I am probably way late on this thing, but I was driving west on Lombard St. on my way to play Pier Park and on my right I saw a huge park with trees and pathways, I started thinking hmmm... is there a DGC there and no but there should be. So that being said does anyone know if a plan has been proposed in the past or if Stumptown or other groups working to put one in. It would be cool to see another course, just was wondering...
    If you throw just for fun, you wait for the sun.:yay:
    But if you love the game, who cares if there is rain!!!:trophy:

This one?

Comment

The park on Lombard looks like an amazing place for a course. There is a historic house on the property that could be an issue. The friends of Columbia Park may be a stepping stone for anyone possibly interested in pursuing this idea further.

This is the one
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Morris View Post
        I am probably way late on this thing, but I was driving west on Lombard St. on my way to play Pier Park and on my right I saw a huge park with trees and pathways, I started thinking hmmm... is there a DGC there and no but there should be. So that being said does anyone know if a plan has been proposed in the past or if Stumptown or other groups working to put one in. It would be cool to see another course, just was wondering...
        This park gets way too much pedestrian traffic for a DGC. There isn't a chance in Hades for a course there...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X