Woodland Creek Community Park, Lacey WA Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Dubs on sat at 10am after baskets are installed

    Comment


    • #77
      A great day for SPSDGA! The baskets are in the ground! Thanks to all who came out to play the first round on metal, there were a bunch of people out there enjoying the beautiful today.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

      Comment


      • #78
        'merica, f' yeah!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          'merica, f' yeah!
          Nice! Can't just leave well enough alone can ya?!?
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

          Comment


          • #80
            I'm baaaaack......

            After a little hiatus I am getting back into the dg scene. Thanks to all who have been instrumental in developing the sport in the lower Sound area. I am headed out to Woodland Creek this afternoon to get a little practice in. I have never been there so should be fun. Maybe my putting has improved with the time off

            Comment


            • #81
              Hannah work day

              Chris,
              Hannah and I went out yesterday she worked and I played <g>.
              Got two hours in before the weather turned wet. I got a round in.
              We're thinking that signs pointing to the next tee would be handy
              along with flags or at least a number on the baskets and perhaps
              distances wheeled off to add to some score cards.They made
              great advertising for the course in Arizona. Are we there next weekend?
              -Rick

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by rickgill View Post
                Chris,
                Hannah and I went out yesterday she worked and I played <g>.
                Got two hours in before the weather turned wet. I got a round in.
                We're thinking that signs pointing to the next tee would be handy
                along with flags or at least a number on the baskets and perhaps
                distances wheeled off to add to some score cards.They made
                great advertising for the course in Arizona. Are we there next weekend?
                -Rick
                Next weekend is out for me, but yes to the rest of the ideas!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                  Next weekend is out for me, but yes to the rest of the ideas!
                  Will get with Hannah then and start to work. Let us know when the next work time is.
                  Are the practice basket and driving range installed? I forgot to look after taking the picture of the proposed course.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by rickgill View Post
                    Will get with Hannah then and start to work. Let us know when the next work time is.
                    Are the practice basket and driving range installed? I forgot to look after taking the picture of the proposed course.
                    Yep, practice baskets are in and the driving range posts are in.
                    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Big thanks to the person[s] that installed the direction signs to the next tee pad! I am guessing it was Rick and Hannah?
                      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I just submitted our volunteer hour log to the city for the 1st quarter of 2013, we have 228 volunteer hours so far! Thanks to all that have been a part of it, we have many more to go!
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          here is a link to a rough map of the Woodland Creek Park Disc Golf Course

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by matt View Post
                            here is a link to a rough map of the Woodland Creek Park Disc Golf Course
                            I think we must be close enough to list this on the site as a course now.
                            what do ya think?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by matt View Post
                              here is a link to a rough map of the Woodland Creek Park Disc Golf Course
                              sorry if it doesnt work for you
                              some say it does work, others are saying no
                              dont know what to tell ya

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Is there any plans of making the course 18 holes? Or is there not enough room. Next thing I was woundering is hole 9 is a 423 foot par 3 or is it a par 4?

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X