Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had to re-install #4s pin today
    found it in the bushes between #4 and #5s pin

i am starting to think we should make the anchor/sleeve for that hole out of a 55 gallon drum
    Last edited by matt; January 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Quick question(s):

At the driving range, what are the posts set out at?

*Love, love, love the idea of two practice baskets.* How far apart are the practice baskets from one another?

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
        Quick question(s):

At the driving range, what are the posts set out at?

*Love, love, love the idea of two practice baskets.* How far apart are the practice baskets from one another?
        posts are 200' 300' 400'
        (i can get there always, i can get there sometimes, and i will get there someday)

baskets are exactly, idk from each other, we didnt measure
        we were going to put them 30' apart
        but then decided to put it on the other side

Comment

Bonkers!!!

I thought they were 150, 250, 350 for some reason. Good to know, my new grip and drive is adding about 50ft. 400ft, huh? WOW!

I think 30ft would be too close to each other for the practice basket. Now 50ft... But it looks great. I love the idea of going for long putts, then "cleanup" putts, and then putting to the other practice basket.

Bravo! Well played, sirs. Well played.

Comment

i would estimate the practice baskets being somewhere around 50-60' apart.
            Team HOSER:dancing:
            Team OLY:cheerleader:
            Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Bonkers!!!

I thought they were 150, 250, 350 for some reason. Good to know, my new grip and drive is adding about 50ft. 400ft, huh? WOW!

Bravo! Well played, sirs. Well played.
              you are throwing a little bit down hill

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                Worst. Post. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
                  Actually, after going back out there today, I think that the 300' pole is definitely in a divot (aka downhill), but the 400' pole is even (or just slightly below) with the tee boxes. BUT, behind that 400' pole is definitely even or above the tee boxes! That's what's up!

B O N K E R S !

Comment

Actually, after going back out there today, I think that the 300' pole is definitely in a divot (aka downhill), but the 400' pole is even (or just slightly below) with the tee boxes. BUT, behind that 400' pole is definitely even or above the tee boxes! That's what's up!

B O N K E R S !
                    yep, its not much, i was just messin with ya
                    (ok, actually its really down hill a lot, we just like to raise peoples self esteem)

Comment

B O N K E R S !
                      Hey whatever you have to tell yourself so that you can be throwing 400" right???!

i think its great that you are using the driving range. it is a valuable thing to have no matter what elevation does. and on the positive note, maybe we could get away with registering our discs as hunting weapons so that we could take home a couple Canadian geese when they are around! mmmmmmmm thanksgiving all over again.
                      Team HOSER:dancing:
                      Team OLY:cheerleader:
                      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                        i would estimate the practice baskets being somewhere around 50-60' apart.
                        100'-120'...
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

B O N K E R S !
                          You need to get your level fixed if you think the area past the 400' mark is uphill from the tee! There is a substantial drop from the tee to all of the pins, the 300' is obviously the lowest and it goes slightly back up from there, but they are all well below grade.

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                            You need to get your level fixed if you think the area past the 400' mark is uphill from the tee! There is a substantial drop from the tee to all of the pins, the 300' is obviously the lowest and it goes slightly back up from there, but they are all well below grade.
                            Sorry, Matt!

Worst. Post. Ever.

Sweet post, Buzz Kill!
                            *In all seriousness; keep up the good work, guys! Your hard work and efforts are not going unnoticed!

Comment

Sorry, Matt!

Worst. Post. Ever.

Sweet post, Buzz Kill!
                              *In all seriousness; keep up the good work, guys! Your hard work and efforts are not going unnoticed!
                              To add to your disapointment, the "400' pin" is actually a little shy as well, but like Matt said, we like our players to feel good about themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                                To add to your disapointment, the "400' pin" is actually a little shy as well, but like Matt said, we like our players to feel good about themselves...

You should hear yourself.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X