Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went up with my brother and threw from 9 over to 1 and 1 back to 9 etc.for a driving/practice area
    after work today

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      Went up with my brother and threw from 9 over to 1 and 1 back to 9 etc.for a driving/practice area
      after work today
      The driving range posts are now in the ground. The putting basket will be placed Monday night. The anchor is already set.
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
        The driving range posts are now in the ground. The putting basket will be placed Monday night. The anchor is already set.
        thats great news
        we have been throwing back and forth between hole 1 and hole 9, probably 3 or 4 evenings
        this will be good for him, because in that tall grass you can only throw a few discs, then they start getting hard to keep track of

Comment

The practice basket is in.

Comment

The practice basket is in.
            My brother went up there yesterday he said basket was great and the poles were too far away .
            But he will keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
              My brother went up there yesterday he said basket was great and the poles were too far away .
              But he will keep trying
              That is exactly the reaction we were looking for!

Comment

Hey Chris,

Do you want me to put your new course on dgcr? If so, pm me the details of the location (address), number of pins, tee pads, type of terrain, hole distances, etc. and I will list it for you. Also, let me know the designers and any other info regarding hours for use and fee if there is one. Congrats again buddy.
                "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                  Hey Chris,

Do you want me to put your new course on dgcr? If so, pm me the details of the location (address), number of pins, tee pads, type of terrain, hole distances, etc. and I will list it for you. Also, let me know the designers and any other info regarding hours for use and fee if there is one. Congrats again buddy.
                  Not yet Stengele. I will let you know when its ready for listing. It shouldn't take too long after our "big" work party!

Comment

Yea DGCR review process is bad enough as it is no need to let people give 2 star reviews to a course that is obviously not done and then never update it after the course is completed.
                    sigpic

Comment

better than the alternative...Besides, there is more info available there then anywhere else and is far superior to any other dg website regarding courses.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Not yet Stengele. I will let you know when its ready for listing. It shouldn't take too long after our "big" work party!
                        just let me know buddy.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

How do you join the oly disk golf org?

Comment

I believe Package Express in Olympia is a good source for joining OLY DGC. Or just PM Chris Gilberts.

Comment

After work today, my brother and I spent some time with the practice basket and the driving range

Comment

Originally posted by rickgill View Post
                                How do you join the oly disk golf org?
                                Your best bet is to head into Pack Ex on the Weastside of Oly. Kevin would be happy to sign you up there. Your next best bet, and the best for the club, would be to join us on October 14th at Woodland Creek Park in Lacey. We will be hosting about 100 volunteers to work on the course. We will be available to sign up new members and renew existing members.

Thanks for your interest, I hope to see you on the 14th!

Chris Gilberts

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X