X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chimney park

I was deleting some old sticky notes on my phone when I came across "portland park scan". Google that and find the park you want and send them a note asking about a disc golf course. I ran into Dave B at pier a few months ago and asked him about Chimney Park. He said to let your voice be heard at park scan.

I made a sticky note so I wouldn't forget...

I thought Chimney Park was definitely a go, if they ever get that bridge built...
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      I thought Chimney Park was definitely a go, if they ever get that bridge built...
      Are you content to wait for the bridge? If not, go to park scan! See another park you think might work? Go to park scan!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Are you content to wait for the bridge? If not, go to park scan! See another park you think might work? Go to park scan!
        bridge construction august
        sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
          Are you content to wait for the bridge?
          Sure, I'll wait for the bridge.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

You know, there's already a bridge on Columbia. There's also parking at Chimney park.

I guess you're right. Let's just wait until they build the bridge. Then wait another year for the course to be put in. We don't need another small course...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X