X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Disc Golf Course In Lakewood WA

Hey everyone. Just spreading the word of a fairly new currently a 9 hole course. They are in the process of trying to expand to a 18 hole course. It is open to the public except Sundays til 1pm. Holes range from 160ft-380ft. Great for beginners. This course is located behind The Church of Lakewood off Lakewood Dr. Really cool the 9th basket is literally in the parking lot on a grass island.
    T.D.G.P.A #380

SUMO

I played the course today, cute little course, I don't see any room for more holes, maybe more tee pads or baskets? Anyway good for the church for putting disc golf there, pretty cool. I put it on Disc Golf Course Review. Here is a link to my review of the course on DGCR:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/review...mode=rev#28395
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

ya i like that place. its a neat little short game course.ive narrowly missed 3-4 aces already. i like the lack of drama. so far. a couple of my friends have made acquaintance with the keeper of the course and it sounds like they have plans for another 9(down in the marsh, like behind the first tee. all i can say is way to go.

RV

Comment

Originally posted by Subruise View Post
        ya i like that place. its a neat little short game course.ive narrowly missed 3-4 aces already. i like the lack of drama. so far. a couple of my friends have made acquaintance with the keeper of the course and it sounds like they have plans for another 9(down in the marsh, like behind the first tee. all i can say is way to go.

RV
        Oh there huh? Intriguing... they are going to have to do some SERIOUS work to get all of that area cleared for more holes but more power to them. I really like the neat little tee signs and the course is pretty fun, let's hope everyone who plays there gives the church and their neighbors plenty of respect.

I got really close to an ace on hole four with that big turnover around the basketball hoop; just a little too low but it was a tap in birdie! Keep having fun out there my friend.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          Oh there huh? Intriguing... they are going to have to do some SERIOUS work to get all of that area cleared for more holes but more power to them. I really like the neat little tee signs and the course is pretty fun, let's hope everyone who plays there gives the church and their neighbors plenty of respect.

I got really close to an ace on hole four with that big turnover around the basketball hoop; just a little too low but it was a tap in birdie! Keep having fun out there my friend.
          ya they are thinking of making a "tunnel hole." twice as close to work as steilly and half the whiners.

Comment

Does anyone know if this was a disc golfer(s) that helped the church or did the church do this by themselves?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
              Does anyone know if this was a disc golfer(s) that helped the church or did the church do this by themselves?
              This course was done by both. The money was raised by the church for all the baskets. But the disc golfer is a church member who actually has an office inside. His name is Peter Bower. He is a really friendly nice guy. Best chance to meet him is be out there playing and if he is there not working he will usually toss a few holes with anyone there.
              T.D.G.P.A #380

SUMO

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X