Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've been making teesigns at Next Adventure, but we're still waiting for the bridge to be built before we get started in earnest at the park itself.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
      We've been making teesigns at Next Adventure, but we're still waiting for the bridge to be built before we get started in earnest at the park itself.
      thanks for the update...let us know when we can help...

Comment

• Originally posted by dooley View Post
        thanks for the update...let us know when we can help...
        PDGA# 49616
        Stumptown# 353
        OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• I heart this thread!

Thanks for the updates. So exciting! Can't wait to chip in however I can... even from Seattle

More disc golf for everyone!!

Comment

• Any up dates yet? And when any work parties scheduled would be great....live in salem and willing to come up

Comment

• Funny you should mention that!

Work Party!
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• have deaf camp gig this weekend....wish i could come. cant wait for this course!

Comment

• how did the work party go?

Comment

• Bullseye was the one running this work party. So I consider him the authority, but here's what I saw while there Saturday:

4-Tee pads poured (They look Great! Literally they are huge, I think 5'x12')

Hole #17, I believe, cleared out (Difficult to get numbering down yet, old map says 14). That is gonna be one long, tight, tough hole.

A bunch of people showed (my count over 15?) and worked hard, lots of progress was made

I had a chance to walk a few (potential) holes cut out of the grass and woods, This course is gonna be so nice, I cannot wait. But I believe we still have a lot of heavy lifting and work parties to go until we can all enjoy this new destination course. But several people smarter than me had mentioned most of the clearing needed is almost done.

I hope that helps
                    PDGA# 49616
                    Stumptown# 353
                    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                      Bullseye was the one running this work party. So I consider him the authority, but here's what I saw while there Saturday:

4-Tee pads poured (They look Great! Literally they are huge, I think 5'x12')

Hole #17, I believe, cleared out (Difficult to get numbering down yet, old map says 14). That is gonna be one long, tight, tough hole.

A bunch of people showed (my count over 15?) and worked hard, lots of progress was made

I had a chance to walk a few (potential) holes cut out of the grass and woods, This course is gonna be so nice, I cannot wait. But I believe we still have a lot of heavy lifting and work parties to go until we can all enjoy this new destination course. But several people smarter than me had mentioned most of the clearing needed is almost done.

I hope that helps

Thank you to everyone who came out. This was an awesome work party. The tee pad team was working like a machine. They had three of the four tee pads framed-up and ready when the concrete truck pulled up at 10:00am, and the last one pad was being framed. All of the the tee pads are 6' x 12", and as Josh said, they look great.

We also cleared out a 60' wide swath, about 400' feet long to create the 2nd half of 17s fairway. Not only did we clear the area out, but almost all of the debris was hauled up to the pathway, where it can be easily hauled away by Metro.

Many thanks to these people for their hard work:
                      Cart Thorne
                      Murray the Brit
                      Kevin Mykelz
                      Bill Howard
                      Emma-Rose Hanley
                      Josh Dearing
                      Josh Marcella
                      Vince Epker
                      Joe Winn
                      Stephen Sines
                      Scott Searles
                      Tom Dooley
                      Stephan McMahan
                      Cindy McMahan
                      Jeff Hagerty
                      Jay Townsend
                      Greg McKnight

Blue Lake is going to be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        Thank you to everyone who came out. This was an awesome work party. The tee pad team was working like a machine. They had three of the four tee pads framed-up and ready when the concrete truck pulled up at 10:00am, and the last one pad was being framed. All of the the tee pads are 6' x 12", and as Josh said, they look great.

We also cleared out a 60' wide swath, about 400' feet long to create the 2nd half of 17s fairway. Not only did we clear the area out, but almost all of the debris was hauled up to the pathway, where it can be easily hauled away by Metro.

Many thanks to these people for their hard work:
                        Cart Thorne
                        Murray the Brit
                        Kevin Mykelz
                        Bill Howard
                        Emma-Rose Hanley
                        Josh Dearing
                        Josh Marcella
                        Vince Epker
                        Joe Winn
                        Stephen Sines
                        Scott Searles
                        Tom Dooley
                        Stephan McMahan
                        Cindy McMahan
                        Jeff Hagerty
                        Jay Townsend
                        Greg McKnight

Blue Lake is going to be amazing.
                        Ready to go again....just give the word.And thanks for all you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by dooley View Post
                          Ready to go again....just give the word.And thanks for all you do.
                          Dooley and I are ready at another whack.

Comment

• Here is a picture I took Saturday of tee pad #1 at Blue Lake. Oh I wanted to throw that hole so bad.

Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                            Stumptown #176
                            PDGA #37716

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                              Here is a picture I took Saturday of tee pad #1 at Blue Lake. Oh I wanted to throw that hole so bad.

That is beautiful.
                              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                                Here is a picture I took Saturday of tee pad #1 at Blue Lake. Oh I wanted to throw that hole so bad.
                                That my friends is a thing of beauty

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X