I live 0.6 mi away!

I need this!

Comment

• Any update here?
        FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
          Any update here?

Nothing as of yet. Hopefully, there should be some additional information released shortly.
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Drove around Blue Lake yesterday after a round at Dabney with a good friend. Sure would be nice if the wheels would start turning again. I wonder how we all could encourage metro to move this along and land this plane?
            PDGA# 49616
            Stumptown# 353
            OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

• any news?

Comment

• Jeff,

What can we do to encourage Metro?

What Paperwork is waiting for Approval?

Who currently has the paperwork at their desk that we need to visit, call, or email?

What item, budget line, or person has stopped this course from moving forward?

Are we currently helpless, or could we politely and persistently push this forward more then we have?

What can We (and or) I do to make this happen?
                PDGA# 49616
                Stumptown# 353

Comment

• Last I talked to Tyler Christenson it was waiting on more funding I think. He knows more of the details. Basically it's held up with Metro bureaucracy. Tyler and Dave Feldberg have been anxious to get this moving but it's not really rolling very quickly. I wish I had better news.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdinteg View Post
                    Jeff,

What can we do to encourage Metro?

What Paperwork is waiting for Approval?

Who currently has the paperwork at their desk that we need to visit, call, or email?

What item, budget line, or person has stopped this course from moving forward?

Are we currently helpless, or could we politely and persistently push this forward more then we have?

What can We (and or) I do to make this happen?
                    At this point, the best thing that everyone can do is quite simply be patient. Any attempt to "push" this along could potentially backfire on us.
                    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      At this point, the best thing that everyone can do is quite simply be patient. Any attempt to "push" this along could potentially backfire on us.

Understood
                      PDGA# 49616
                      Stumptown# 353

Comment

• update?
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                          update?

Saw this today...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

• anyone know how far along they are? on the whole course that is

Comment

• Patience.

The biggest hurdle at this point is the footbridge, and that is 100% out of our control. Rest assured, those of us working on Blue Lake want this completed more than anyone.

Comment

• Status?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X