Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cle Elum Disc Golf Course

Click here!

Bob

The availability of the sport should draw people to the area, he said, and disc golf can be tied into existing events such as the Rails to Ales Brewfest and Pork in the Pines.
    Pork in the Pines?

Last edited by Ol' Bob; September 23rd, 2010, 01:35 PM.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

From the article, "This is something every single person can do.".

That's why all the porkin'.

Comment

Great news... I was hoping they'd get their course approved-- thanks for the update, Bob.

Nooooow I get what BA meant when he asked me if I wanted to head over to Cle Elum with a bunch of guys to pork in the pines...
        Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

This is great news! Thanks for the update.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
            Nooooow I get what BA meant when he asked me if I wanted to head over to Cle Elum with a bunch of guys to pork in the pines...
            Ouch!....Come on Toby! I have never said anything controversial on this site and you come out swinging! I am nothing but serious, informative, and helpful to everyone. I don't even joke around. I hate jokes and I hate laughing! This is also my style on the disc course. All seriousness, and no fun.......so blow me!

p.s. Toby, I have your Aquafest tee shirt. I'm sorry I didn't have enough big ass (BA) sizes at the event, but I ordered up some more. Come to Lake Stevens and if you beat me it's yours. Bring John Stengele with. I probably have one for him too if he can also win. I look forward to wearing all 3 of them home...

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
              Ouch!....Come on Toby! I have never said anything controversial on this site and you come out swinging! I am nothing but serious, informative, and helpful to everyone. I don't even joke around. I hate jokes and I hate laughing! This is also my style on the disc course. All seriousness, and no fun.......so blow me!

p.s. Toby, I have your Aquafest tee shirt. I'm sorry I didn't have enough big ass (BA) sizes at the event, but I ordered up some more. Come to Lake Stevens and if you beat me it's yours. Bring John Stengele with. I probably have one for him too if he can also win. I look forward to wearing all 3 of them home...
              Oh, it's on BA. We need to set a date for that AND some fooseball.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Update on Cle Elum

Cle-Elum Opens a Disc Golf Course Announcement

City of Cle Elum Park Information

There is an object course near the High School.

Cle Elum High School DGC Review

Comment

I went to go play the new Cle Elum course at the end of June. It was the weekend after the opening tourny they had and got to the course to see all the baskets were taken out. Was really bummed since that was the only reason we went out that way. I had heard of the one behind the high school and started waling around back there and could not figure out the course at all. No signs to where it starts and we found 1 sign on the ground and a few rail road ties stuck in the ground and just gave up and went home.
                  10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

My buddy drove by today and said he saw some on the side of the hill off the freeway. It is currently 10 holes, not 18. However, they do have the funds and hopefully will be permanently putting them in soon.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Good to know. Thanks for the update!
                      10/4 5PM START Carnation weekly Random Doubles every Thursday untill we cant see our discs flying anymore. All info in the link http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8788

Comment

I am not saying, I am just saying.

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

So are there baskets for these first ten holes still, or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorwms View Post
                            So are there baskets for these first ten holes still, or no?
                            I just played the course yesterday. It was pretty tricky to find and needs to get broken in a little. It has 9 baskets in. Pretty fun little tight course with a creek in play on 2 holes. Played 2 rounds got an even round then -1. Got my first ACE on hole 9 also so I am pretty stoked about that!!!

Comment

Its a little tricky to find your way there, but ask a local where Hansen's ponds are and that is where the course is at. There are tee signs for both pro and am and 9 baskets. Already a lot of work being done there and the ponds are nice for cooling off, or there is the river. Good job so far guys! Wind can be a factor on hole 7 right off I-90... 3 baskets I believe are visible from the highway.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X