• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carie CPink View Post
    The way I see it...

I like wine.

I like disc golf.

I will pay to taste wine.

I will pay to play disc golf.

Therefore, I will taste wine and play disc golf at Strollers for a $10 tasting fee.

Can you say Chick Flick, ladies?
    I've never been much of a "lady", but I'm just gonna come out and say it: "F*****cccckkkk yeaaaah!:" If we could incorporate a visit to Sake One in this journey, it'd be my own little version of heaven.

Comment

It's all in the planning!

Originally posted by Susie Sunshine View Post
      I've never been much of a "lady", but I'm just gonna come out and say it: "F*****cccckkkk yeaaaah!:" If we could incorporate a visit to Sake One in this journey, it'd be my own little version of heaven.
      I like the sound of both.. It would be a five hour trip for me to come down - but I might be able to make arrangements and come down a day early.. who knows!!! It is all in the planning!
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I believe I played a round of ball golf with the owner and his son at Tualatin Country Club! It was 2 summers ago when I first started playing disc golf and I brought it up with them that I had discovered this addicting sport. The dad was like "Really?! We have a disc golf course on our vineyard!". I didn't know the name and had never found out anything about this but this must be it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X