Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Dakota course finally gets baskets!

Camp Dakota just installed new baskets on all 18 holes just this last week. We are now working on widening fairways and better signage. This course is open to the public and the fee is $3 if you are not camping here. We are looking for hole sponsorships which are $200. With a sponsorship you get a professional sign with your business name and logo at the beginning of the hole you sponsor. This is good for 10 years and also we will post your business name on our website and on our scorecards. If you would like to sponsor a hole contact the owner John Winslow at 503-873-7432 or john@campdakota.com. Visit our website for pictures and directions at http://www.campdakota.com/disc_golf_course

I love this course and can't wait to play it with baskets!!!!!!

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I've been wanting to go check it out but frankly tone targets weren't worth the drive. Recently got into gold panning too so I'm definitely making the trip now! Sweet!

Also you should get a hold of Adam Schneider, who does the map of courses, it still has you as tone targets. I don't know how often he updates it or if you already contacted him, just a thought...

Comment

I just edited the map.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Thanks man!

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
          I just edited the map.
          Just wanted to say thanks for that map, discovered many courses and rumblings of new ones due to it. Very well done sir!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X