Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hurd peeple tocking about this person who dubble posts everything with bad english
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I heard about this dill-weed that always chimes in with some smart ace comment about someone else's post... rarely coming up with something original to say that has any substance... what a chump!

Good luck on Tuesday, Getty... please keep us posted.
      Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; August 14th, 2010, 09:32 AM.
      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

It is with great joy that I'd like to announce the passage of a motion to the Carnation City Council to install a 9-hole disc golf course in Loutsis Park at approximately 7:20pm PDT August 17, 2010. I will announce details soon as to who our generous benefactor is, but I'd like to thank the city council for their far-sightedness in embracing the game and Eagle Scout candidate Joe Stoudt for doing the leg work to get the targets, sleeves and collars. He will start raising funds soon to get the concrete so we can plant the holes. I'll be working this weekend on the final design so we can draw up the signage. More disc golf on the Eastside...you gotta be happy with that!

Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

WOOOHOOOO!
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Nice job Getty!

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooow

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                I heard about this dill-weed that always chimes in with some smart ace comment about someone else's post... rarely coming up with something original to say that has any substance... what a chump!

Good luck on Tuesday, Getty... please keep us posted.
                Yeah, but we let you post on the forum anyway, Toby.

Great work, Getty!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDriver View Post
                  Yeah, but we let you post on the forum anyway, Toby.

Great work, Getty!
                  At least part of you post makes sense... good work, Getty!

The scene at sillybiz's house last night... well his mom's house anyway:

DAAAAD... he called me a 'chump'!!!

Well son, go tell the teacher on him.

They're MODERATORS dad, and I did, but they wouldn't do anything. They looked up the definition, and they all think I'm a chump, too.
                  Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Puttzinski View Post
                    At least part of you post makes sense... good work, Getty!

The scene at sillybiz's house last night... well his mom's house anyway:

DAAAAD... he called me a 'chump'!!!

Well son, go tell the teacher on him.

They're MODERATORS dad, and I did, but they wouldn't do anything. They looked up the definition, and they all think I'm a chump, too.
                    Quit bringing up my family right now.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Wow, Toby... do you like posting here? I am starting to think that you don't.

This stalking Sillybiz shit is more than a little creepy. Did Parks hijack your brain or just your account?

Edit: I actually only know part of the history here. I do know that this crap has to stop or we will end up giving you both a vacation. Please stop spoiling other people's threads with your petty bullshit. Now.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                        Wow, Toby... do you like posting here? I am starting to think that you don't.

This stalking Sillybiz shit is more than a little creepy. Did Parks hijack your brain or just your account?

Edit: I actually only know part of the history here. I do know that this crap has to stop or we will end up giving you both a vacation. Please stop spoiling other people's threads with your petty bullshit. Now.
                        Why wait? I'm ready to send one of them packing right now.
                        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Which one? I do believe that they are taunting each other and need to get over it. That or Monsters at 10 paces and give us a recap so we know who to congratulate.
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Back to the topic, GREAT JOB GETTY! A new course is freakin awesome. The eastside needs more courses and it's great to see a parks department so willing to support this.

That is two courses on the east side established by ultimate frisbee players. Spirt Of The Game awards to you both.

Thank you Getty Freeman and thank you Steve Rolling (Juel Park).

Comment

nICE gETTY! Can't wait to play yet another course.
                              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                                nICE gETTY! Can't wait to play yet another course.
                                Yeah Getty is the man with the plan! I'm looking forward to playing another course and also helping to put in another course. Let us know when you need help Getty!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X