X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.L. "Stub" Stewart State Park

I have now heard this from two different sources, and there's a posting about it on the "other" forum that includes a forwarded e-mail from the horse's (park manager's) mouth: Stub Stewart State Park WILL have a disc golf course, hopefully by Summer 2009.

http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_255.php

So the icon on the map changes from gray to blue...
    Oregon disc golf map

Attention West Siders!

I continue to communicate with the Trail Coordinator for Stub Stewart. I don't personally have time to be a part of the team that helps them design this course, but have offered to get the word out and help recruit volunteers to help them. If you are interested please drop me a line.

Comment

I might be interested. Someone's gotta stand up for the short wooded holes!
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I am VERY interested.

Comment

I also would be interested in lending an opinion.

Can you tell us how the park is going to get the baskets and whatnot?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

FYI Mike Phillips is trying to set up a meeting with the park rangers. My belief is that the parks department will be paying for the course, and installing it, with or without the help of the disc golf community.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X