X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a friendly reminder

I'll be there for sure Keith, Kelly will come with me as well. In fact I'm canceling Terrace Doubles for that day so I can be there!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Love the Space needle basket! Great logo for Seattle Club?!?!
      A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I wish I could be there but I am going to the east cost next week to see by betrothed
        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

BE THERE!!!

Not you Michael, your leave request is stamped and approved.
          'Weekend 4 Women':
          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I'm going to print this out and post it at Terrace this week, I'm also planning on playing Lakewood this weekend, so I'll post it there as well.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I've contacted Edge and Lowell to send out to their lists and sent a copy to Curt to post at Terrace as well!

We NEED everyone - playing golf is LESS important!!!
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                Love the Space needle basket! Great logo for Seattle Club?!?!
                Thank you for the compliment on the logo. It will be used for the chainbangerz disc golf club (CDGC) logo. More info shortly, on how to obtain your very own shirt,disc & ,mini with it & along with your member number custom printed on each.

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                  I'll be there for sure Keith, Kelly will come with me as well. In fact I'm canceling Terrace Doubles for that day so I can be there!
                  AWESOME thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you both. Im sorry to hear that your canceling doubles. Maybe we can all go to lakewood or sea-tac afterwards for a doubles round?
                  Also thank you for your willingness to print & post the flyer @ Terrace. Thats super cool of you and I appreciate it. I will hit up Lakewood & Sea-tac tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by chainbanger'z View Post
                    AWESOME thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing you both. Im sorry to hear that your canceling doubles. Maybe we can all go to lakewood or sea-tac afterwards for a doubles round?
                    Also thank you for your willingness to print & post the flyer @ Terrace. Thats super cool of you and I appreciate it. I will hit up Lakewood & Sea-tac tomorrow.
                    "people who care about more courses enough to show up for a two hour meeting, doubles" I like that sound of that, it just rolls off the tongue! sounds good to me, I'd rather play doubles at one of those course than Terrace.

The more people there the better, it's no problem at all. By the way when are you getting that Z Force in for me?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I just made 100 copies of the flyer at work, and I'll hand them out at NP and wherever else I play the next few days...
                      Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; February 1st, 2010, 01:35 AM.
                      Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Very cool Mr. Toby...
                        'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

That's Mr. Shankenstein to you, Andrew.
                          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

I am trying to get the deaf disc golf community to come show up to show support as well. The only draw back is that we're having our opening tournament down at Lucky Mud that day. I hope you guys will be able to help out with my friends who might show up to provide support and ideas!
                            Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                            DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Mystjava View Post
                              I am trying to get the deaf disc golf community to come show up to show support as well. The only draw back is that we're having our opening tournament down at Lucky Mud that day. I hope you guys will be able to help out with my friends who might show up to provide support and ideas!
                              That's great, thank you for the support!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X