Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Daybreak Regional Park (Battle Ground)

Next Up ... Lower Daybreak Park.
    The Clark County Legacy Lands Program and Vancouver-Clark Parks and Recreation are developing a master plan for Lower Daybreak Regional Park. The parks department has expressed a desire to create a disc golf course at this park. They have asked for representatives from the disc golf community to come to their planning meetings.

Official Web Site

First Meeting is October 14 at 7 p.m. Daybreak Primary and Middle School Commons 1900 NW 20th Avenue, Battle Ground.

If you are at all interested in helping develop a tournament level course near Battle Ground please consider attending this meeting!

The park is 112 acres which means there is plenty of room for at least a couple of 18 hole tournament grade courses. The park is located just 15 minutes from the Oregon border.

It's good that the parks department is on board with the idea already... because there's very little land in that park that's not wide-open fields, and I foresee potential conflicts with those who might want to use the wooded areas for nature trails and such.

I think there's probably a spot for an 18-hole course there, but two of them? I dunno, unless one of them is treeless.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Washington Course..

Keep us in the loop on this one. Time for another destination course. Lots of room. Cheers.

Comment

Survey Time

Please take a moment and fill out the following survey for the parks department!

Thanks

http://bit.ly/DaybreakPark

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post
          Please take a moment and fill out the following survey for the parks department!

Thanks

http://bit.ly/DaybreakPark
          Done. Took less than a minute.

Comment

Done
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Funny how they don't even ask you where you're from.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Done, that was easy.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Done! Thanks for the link

Comment

Done. Pile on everybody.

Comment

It'll take like 2 minutes

The Clark County Legacy Lands Program and Vancouver-Clark Parks and Recreation are developing a master plan for Lower Daybreak Regional Park. The parks department has expressed a desire to create a disc golf course at this park. They have asked for representatives from the disc golf community to come to their planning meetings.

Please take 2 minutes to click the link and fill out the survey!

Survey Click Now!

Comment

Originally posted by Wog View Post

Please take 2 minutes to click the link and fill out the survey!

Survey Click Now!
                        Done !!!!

thanks steve for spearheading yet another project

Comment

Thank you and done...

Comment

Done. Thanks, Steve.
                            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Survey taken ~ Thank you Steve

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X