Dallas City Park Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dallas City Park

    We have a new 9 hole course open for play.
    A big thanks to John Swanson (Adair regular) and the City of Dallas for getting this course in the ground.

    Info/Map

  • #2
    Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
    We have a new 9 hole course open for play.
    A big thanks to John Swanson (Adair regular) and the City of Dallas for getting this course in the ground.

    Info/Map
    That's really terrific. It's allways nice to see new courses pop up. This looks like it will be a beginner-friendly course. Being the only course in Dallas, it should serve to introduce new players to the game.

    The first thing that hit me when I looked at the map was "crossing fairways"?!? Couldn't that have been avoided?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Scott View Post
      The first thing that hit me when I looked at the map was "crossing fairways"?!? Couldn't that have been avoided?
      John is looking for feedback, and I wondered the same thing. Maybe teeing parallel to Brandvold Dr. I haven't played the course yet and don't know what issues (soccer?) may have limited his placing of the tee pad.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dave Pittman View Post
        John is looking for feedback, and I wondered the same thing. Maybe teeing parallel to Brandvold Dr. I haven't played the course yet and don't know what issues (soccer?) may have limited his placing of the tee pad.
        I assume there is something that we're not seeing, because that big field is awfully inviting. Whatever the reason, crossing fairways on a beginner friendly course (where saftey and ettiquite may not always be observed) seems pretty scary. Note - this was just an initial reaction after looking at the map. I'll withold actual judgement until I've actually seen the course.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hell yeah, nice job Swanny~ thanks for the alert Senor Pittman
          Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

          Comment


          • #6
            I put it on the map.

            I created a forum.

            And I added it to DGCourseReview.com.
            Oregon disc golf map

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              I put it on the map.

              I created a forum.

              And I added it to DGCourseReview.com.
              Geek! ....


              Bob

              oh yeah........thanks Adam!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                Geek!
                I think the phrase you were actually looking for was "responsible forum admin."
                Oregon disc golf map

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                  I put it on the map.

                  I created a forum.

                  And I added it to DGCourseReview.com.
                  Hmmm....

                  I don't see any pictures yet.

                  I guess I will still give you a pat on the back..Good job!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Vector_2008 View Post
                    I don't see any pictures yet.
                    Better go take some ASAP!
                    Oregon disc golf map

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                      I think the phrase you were actually looking for was "responsible forum admin."
                      Uhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,oh yeah...........that's what I meant to say.

                      Bob

                      Comment

                      Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X