Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottage Grove North Regional Park

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms...8-41/story.csp

The course would start just south of the wastewater treatment plant on North Douglas Road, then run east, abutting the Cottage Grove Connector and Interstate 5 and at one spot coming close to the city-owned Middlefield Golf Course.
    Oregon disc golf map

I hear good progress is being made on this course! I think we have an unofficial approval from the Grove!! Thanks Tom Chrestman!!!!!!
    Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

Cottage Grove North Regional Park

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls; drum roll please...

Our final approval has been given for the new 18 hole disc golf course at the Cottage Grove North Regional Park. I sat in on the final Planning Commission meeting last night and listened to the sweet sound of "All in favor say aye." Yes lots of ayes last night. as a matter of fact not one opposition to the course installation through the entire process. Amazing! After a little bit of positive media in the newspapers, the ball was rolling with too much momentum to stop it.

We are getting our course layout honed in right now, and I would like to start gathering phone numbers of interested workers who would like to help with clearing holes.

Please leave me your phone or e-mail info @

Tom@OregonNaturalStone.com
      www.OregonNaturalStone.com

All labor and course development aside from the parking lot and some dirt moving will be done by volunteers. Including tee pads, tee signs, sleeve installations, and other signage. If you have particular skills in certain areas, please let me know and I will try and delegate the tasks accordingly.

I appreciate all the positive feedback online... lets get it in the ground

-Tom

Comment

Thanks for dropping in, Tom. Be sure to post a note in the Work Parties forum here when things are scheduled.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Everything is looking good so far. I haven't seen all the holes yet, but what I did see makes me want to throw.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X