X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portland's next course?

Northeast Portland's Cully neighborhood, long neglecting a sizable public park, now has more than 100 acres of land set aside for future open spaces.

Considering the amount of land they are purchasing and where, I could see this as being a possibility.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Sadly, I don't think we'll be getting dg here:

the Portland City Council signed off on a $5 million deal to purchase 85 acres of property

the northern 35 acres of the golf course will be rezoned for industrial use.

City documents say 48 of the acres will remain a golf course, which will generate revenue to pay operating expenses.

85 - (35+48) = 2

Comment

I thought the 35 for industrial was not part of the purchase. That may mean 37 acres to work with.
        "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X