X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buxton Woods Disc Golf Course

A new disc golf course will be opening this weekend. Buxton Woods Disc Golf Course is on private land at 48454 John Lee Rd. Buxton Oregon. I played it two weeks ago. It has a pond and a creek on back to back holes. It also has 2 tunnel holes on the front 9. I don't know what they are charging. This is going to be an Awesome Course on the way to Stub Steward!

18 holes with Bentley Baskets.

Comment

You can take a brief picture tour of the course here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NBCUY_cWuA

I also want to say, thanks to the nice people at Buxton Woods for making a great course and being friendly as well as inviting.
      Wizard, Roc, Teebird, Firebird, Destroyer, Sidewinder

Comment

very fun course. had a nice flow to it, nice vision and use of terrain and good use of tunnels and gaps. worth the trip for me. would make for some awesome glow golf as well. nice views and fun shots.
        The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

cant wait to try it out sunday...
          is there more information regarding the fee? per car / person /day?
          will be my 73rd course in 2 years of disc addiction

Comment

I heard it's $3.00 per person per day.

Comment

we played it, its awesome!
              cant wait to head back out there!
              our friend got an ace, had some great shots, great times out there
              over time it will become a top destination course in my opinion... needs some more cleaning up and beating in...
              i hear they are planning to install 2nd basket positions soon also!
              nice work !
              http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=6541

Comment

Do any of you have a map available? It pops up briefly at the beginning of the video linked above...

Or more simply, is the flow easy to follow?

Comment

Pretty easy to follow, wooden signs say what hole you're on and arrows point to the next basket. When you show up, walk to the right side of the house. There is a window to pay the day use fee, they will give you a scorecard with a map on it. Awesome Place!!!!

Comment

I got to play it again this last weekend with out the (as Forest would say) sideway rain! Even more fun than the 1st time! Yes, there is going to be a long pin on most holes. I also hear of another 9 holes in the works

Comment

We played the course last weekend and had an excellent time. The chiseled through the woods walkouts and bright blue Bentley baskets make for an enchanting walk in the woods. I was told by Ryan Strand and Ken Strand (super nice guys that live there) that Chadwick designed the course. You did a great job! Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Thinking of heading out here on Sunday. Does anyone know if dogs are allowed?

Comment

Dogs are allowed!
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X