Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    Who knows exactly where they're planning on, but there's a lot of land out there: http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/oregon...munity+College

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Madrid
    replied
    MHCC and Dabney within 5 minute drive of each other...JOY

Leave a comment:

• Scotty B
    replied
    This will be a sweet course so much land to work with lots of elevation change and also open and technical stuff to work with as well. I only hope that it gets taken care of better then Dabney I shot a round on Wednesday and the overgrowth is out of hand the open field for holes 3 and 10 the grass is way long and alot of the holes could use some good weed wacking does anyone know who is responsible for this aspect of the park and why it isn't better maintained. I also picked up alot of trash on my round some as close as 10 steps from a trash can lets all do our part and make sure to dispose of our trash please.

Leave a comment:

• discrazy55
    replied
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Mt. Hood Community College just approved installation of a 27 hole course. It's going to take a lot raising money but it will be worth it for sure. Steve Carson and/or Jordan Lewis will have more news forth coming. What a year this is, Stubb Stewart, Hornings, and now Mt. Hood CC.

Bob
    I heard Steve talk about this at the Stumptown meeting last week and was VERY hopeful - Mykall and I drove by the acreage a few weeks ago and thought OMG, this would make a beautiful course , and we wouldn't even get near the campus! I'm SO EXCITED about MHCC getting a course!! As soon as I'm able I will be volunteering for this one.

Leave a comment:

• chris7graham
    replied
    yay

me and jordan and keith are going to walk the land today tell you later what it is like so excited cant wait for this course

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    We're not done with Stub Stewart yet!

Oh the choices!!

This is really great news! What kind of land is MHCC sitting on out there? Lots of unused fields and forest or is the course likely to run through the campus?
    From what I have heard the land is similar to Dabney in tree density, but I haven't seen the land myself.

Leave a comment:

• Mystjava
    replied
    Congratulations! MHCC are doing what they can to support the growth and exercise for the local people! Way to go!

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
    That is great news indeed. When's the first work party!!!!
    We're not done with Stub Stewart yet!

Oh the choices!!

This is really great news! What kind of land is MHCC sitting on out there? Lots of unused fields and forest or is the course likely to run through the campus?

Leave a comment:

• Bullseye
    replied
    Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
    Mt. Hood Community College just approved installation of a 27 hole course. It's going to take a lot raising money but it will be worth it for sure. Steve Carson and/or Jordan Lewis will have more news forth coming. What a year this is, Stubb Stewart, Hornings, and now Mt. Hood CC.

Bob
    That is great news indeed. When's the first work party!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Adam Schneider
    replied
    Damn. Too bad it's so far out on the east side, but still... well done, MHCC.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X