X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's too bad....

I drove by the other day and saw a new sidewalk going in along stark. Does this change anything? Is this related at all? Dam it sure would be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by robdillpdx View Post
      I drove by the other day and saw a new sidewalk going in along stark. Does this change anything? Is this related at all? Dam it sure would be nice....
      Don't get too down yet, we haven't hit any insurmountable obstacles, but the process is very long.

I noticed the new construction along Stark as well but do not know who is doing that. I looks more like they are getting around to widening the road to two lanes at least down to the light at Troutdale Rd.

So hang in there, we are still working on it!
      Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
      Remain ye men of faculty complete,
      Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
      Attending to our noble bond and contract?
      Or does here stand the last remaining man
      To give a fig for rules and order yet,
      No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
      Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
      Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Fingers View Post
        Don't get too down yet, we haven't hit any insurmountable obstacles, but the process is very long.

I noticed the new construction along Stark as well but do not know who is doing that. I looks more like they are getting around to widening the road to two lanes at least down to the light at Troutdale Rd.

So hang in there, we are still working on it!
        It is possible Metro has gone foward with their plans for a nature/walking trail on their property which is accessed off of Stark....not sure though.

Comment

MHCC??

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          Mt. Hood Community College just approved installation of a 27 hole course. It's going to take a lot raising money but it will be worth it for sure. Steve Carson and/or Jordan Lewis will have more news forth coming. What a year this is, Stubb Stewart, Hornings, and now Mt. Hood CC.

Bob
          has there been any developments with the mhcc course? it would be great in this neighborhood!

Comment

Keep the faith!

Originally posted by K3VL4R D1SC View Post
            has there been any developments with the mhcc course? it would be great in this neighborhood!
            Alas, we have been mired in the depths of bureaucracy but we soldier on. As soon I as know something that is worth posting, I will do so. I did have much fun creating a preliminary map of the course for the pre-application meeting...

Comment

MHCC

is this still happening? or has this thing fizzled out?

Comment

It has not fizzled, but it will be a long term project for sure. We're all keeping our fingers crossed.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Still pluggin' along...

Yeah, if you could widen the road on Cochran and put in a left turn refuge for our new parking lot, you'd go a long way in helping get the course in place...

Comment

This would be sweet to have this course. We need another one out here in Gresham for sure!
                    "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Oregon Collegiate Disc Golf League

Hello MHCC Disc Golf!

My name is Sean Delohery, and I'd like to invite your club to participate in the Oregon Collegiate Disc Golf League. I am the president of the club at Oregon State University, and with a few other clubs in the state we have built a league for us to compete in. Last year was the first season and we are looking to grow beyond the 4 participating teams; Oregon State University, University of Oregon, Lane Community College, and Willamette University. We have reached out to other schools with varying degrees of success; PCC, LBCC, and Western U seem to be the most promising additions to the league.

The format is simple, there is a one round match each month, totaling 8 throughout the school year.
                      Every team in the league is responsible for hosting at least one match at a course in their area.
                      You are welcome to bring as many in your club as are able to attend, the best 3 scores from your club count as your teams score for the match.
                      1st place earns 3 points, 2nd place earns 2 points, and 3rd place earns 1 point; the team with the most points at the end of the season.

We have a trophy, with engraving slots for the next 15 years, OSU won the Cup last year.

We also have a Women's team, so if you have any lady golfers, our ladies really want more ladies to play.
                      We are a club of all skill levels and would love it if you would join us and the rest of the league.

Thanks,
                      Sean Delohery
                      OSU-DGC President

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X