X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Hey let me know if you guys need help with the pads! The Summit Crew and i can set up forms and pour some pads.We could also probably provide some crete! We want to sponsor a hole maybe but money has been tight! Anyways let us know!
    Now THAT'S an awesome first post: WELCOME!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
      Hey let me know if you guys need help with the pads! The Summit Crew and i can set up forms and pour some pads.We could also probably provide some crete! We want to sponsor a hole maybe but money has been tight! Anyways let us know!
      We would love the help after we get the parking lot project done. help with tee pads will come soon I hope.
      X - Man

Comment

Originally posted by keith_shupp View Post
        We would love the help after we get the parking lot project done. help with tee pads will come soon I hope.
        We are looking for anyone who is or works for a company that can help us with a Traffic Impact Study for this project.

Comment

I just found this thread! Hell ya 27 new holes! I'm a heavy equipment operator. If we can get some cheap rentals I can make short work of cleaning up the course. Blackberries and unwanted trees gone in a day or two.
          ________
          Sex tube
          Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I can do finish grade work for the parking lot also.
            ________
            Free Drupal Themes
            Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM.

Comment

any new information? any meetings coming up? would love to help!! Cant wait!
              Did anyone see where that went?

Comment

after a meeting with the county we know they will want curb and sidewalk put in as anyone else would have to if they wanted to use this area....for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dooley View Post
                  after a meeting with the county we know they will want curb and sidewalk put in as anyone else would have to if they wanted to use this area....for anything.
                  That doesn't make any sense. The Sandy River Delta is used by hundreds of people every day and doesn't have sidewalks; I don't think it has any asphalt at all! (Granted, it's federal land instead of county, but still...)
                  Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                    That doesn't make any sense. The Sandy River Delta is used by hundreds of people every day and doesn't have sidewalks; I don't think it has any asphalt at all! (Granted, it's federal land instead of county, but still...)

I agree. I wonder why the county didn't make the college do this sometime in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Takkunen View Post
                      I agree. I wonder why the county didn't make the college do this sometime in the past.

I guess a disc golf course would qualify as developing the land in their eyes while students walking to the back 40 for some classes does not. Lame.

Comment

who is supposed to pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
                          who is supposed to pay for it?
                          I'm sure the college doesn't have the money for it.

Comment

We are still working on it with the county and city of troutdale. This part of the land is next to metro land and is by troutdale road. Metro is trying to build a walking trail and parking and so are we but not in the same area. This will not happen over night but some of us are still working on it and hope this spring we will have more news to share.

This course is being payed for through donations and MHCC is letting us use the land but they have no money like everyone else these days. The board members aproved the use of the land and we are to raise the money for the course and parking lot.
                            X - Man

Comment

Why don't we throw tourney's at existing courses as fundraisers to build new ones? Just a thought....

Comment

Originally posted by robdillpdx View Post
                                Why don't we throw tourney's at existing courses as fundraisers to build new ones? Just a thought....
                                this particular land would require extensive street improvements including curb and sidewalks before the actual parking lot could be put in and the county will not allow it otherwise....so it would be financially prohibitive for something the college has stated would not be permanent....we tried though

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X