X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    I know you guys are putting a wish list together but let's see, the new course at HH with concrete pads, Committing resources to HAGG, and the new course at Stubb, the course Adam is working on in Southeast. Shouldn't that be enough new courses for now?
    With the exception of Harmony (Milwaukie), none of those is less than a 40-minute drive from the center of town; for those on the east side, they're all at least an hour away. The Washington Park fantasies are fueled by the desire to not have to burn multiple gallons of hydrocarbons to get to a course.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      With the exception of Harmony (Milwaukie), none of those is less than a 40-minute drive from the center of town; for those on the east side, they're all at least an hour away. The Washington Park fantasies are fueled by the desire to not have to burn multiple gallons of hydrocarbons to get to a course.
      I hear ya. I too like less driving and more playing. What about checking out the Durham City Park? it is off Upper Boones Ferry rd. Not close to me, but looks like it has great bones for a full layout.
      Check it out on GOOGLE aerial maps
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
        What about checking out the Durham City Park? it is off Upper Boones Ferry rd. Not close to me, but looks like it has great bones for a full layout.
        The acreage is there, but Fanno Creek runs through the whole park and it may therefore be either off-limits or swampy. Do we have any Durham (or Tualatin) residents here who could check into it?
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X