Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keizer Rapids Park baskets

[moved from "Keizer Disc Golf Course goes before City Council" -- mods]

This is Kevin Watson.

I'm trying to buy baskets this week. I need the gray metal color, would the Mach III or Mach V's be recommended??? I can't find the difference other than the number on top for Mach III's.

I'm leaning against the number to have these baskets "blend" as much as possible with the surroundings.

Also, the layout attached earlier in the post is more or less approved. Some adjustments will be made to a couple holes, but nothing significant.

Thoughts on the baskets??

Originally posted by kdub1981 View Post
    This is Kevin Watson.

I'm trying to buy baskets this week. I need the gray metal color, would the Mach III or Mach V's be recommended??? I can't find the difference other than the number on top for Mach III's.

I'm leaning against the number to have these baskets "blend" as much as possible with the surroundings.

Also, the layout attached earlier in the post is more or less approved. Some adjustments will be made to a couple holes, but nothing significant.

I'm a big fan of numbers on baskets. I think it's a nice finishing touch, and will really help new players navigate the course better.

Comment

I think number plates are great if there's nothing else to help you navigate the course. But if the signage is good, and the course is easy to follow, they're not necessary. After all, think about it; most courses around here do NOT have them.

Make sure you talk to Jerry Miller at Disc Golf Depot before you buy baskets. He's always claiming that he'll beat anyone's prices, and he deals with all the manufacturers. (I've no idea whether his prices really ARE great, I'm just going by what I've heard him say.)
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by kdub1981 View Post
        This is Kevin Watson.

I like the Discatcher Pro with a custom color of dark green.

Comment

Mach three with number plates is my vote

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X