X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stub Stewart State Park

What's the status of the Stub Stewart project? I've heard it's definitely a go, but is there a timeline? Will there really be two 18-hole courses?
    Oregon disc golf map

This is one of many projects that are on Mike Phillips' plate. Last I heard it was going to be two 18's, one crazy hard, one more beginner friendly. I'd guess Mike has been pretty busy with the fling.

Comment

Yeah, this probably isn't the time to hassle Mike. I'll e-mail Ranger Steve directly.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Last i heard

last I heard.....at the stumptown meeting

Mike had finished helping the park staff with the grant proposal for the county.

He said all went well

I think they are just waiting or the dough

steve

Comment

any updates on this course going in? maybe a opening date? anything?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanajanes View Post
            any updates on this course going in? maybe a opening date? anything?
            http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=1577
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Status? When is our next work party?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Status? When is our next work party?
                Well here is the current situation.

I tore my right bicep at the Eugene celebration and I can not use my right arm for any kind of twisting motion so my work capacity is very limited.

Steve recently got married and went on his honeymoon for a few weeks. I am waiting for him to come back so we can discuss the implementation of the trail system through the course.

I will try to contact him again and setup up another work party real soon. I am hopeful that my arm will heal soon with the funky cool sonic PT work I am setup for!

Stay tuned, if you would also like to get on my Stub Stewart email list shoot me a PM with your email address and Name and I add you to the list which I am also using to contact people for work parties and communication about the park.
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Well here is the current situation.

I tore my right bicep at the Eugene celebration and I can not use my right arm for any kind of twisting motion so my work capacity is very limited.

Steve recently got married and went on his honeymoon for a few weeks. I am waiting for him to come back so we can discuss the implementation of the trail system through the course.

I will try to contact him again and setup up another work party real soon. I am hopeful that my arm will heal soon with the funky cool sonic PT work I am setup for!

Stay tuned, if you would also like to get on my Stub Stewart email list shoot me a PM with your email address and Name and I add you to the list which I am also using to contact people for work parties and communication about the park.
                  Add me. You have my info.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    Ditto
                    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                      You have my email also.............add me to the list.

Bob

Comment

I do have your guys information and I did put you into the contact list.

Bob we talked last time about your work ability so I hope in the future you will help out as our lunch/logistics guy. Trust me I am hoping the closer we can get the course to be playable on the front 9 we will be able to have Stumptown Lunch sponsored work parties.

I will hopefully be sending out an email soon about the next work party/course information.
                        PDGA #25296
                        Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X