X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
    Cool. Play volleyball every year at Rockaway. Now I have an excuse to bring the bag with me.
    Hold your horses, we don't know if it's open to the public yet. I'm guessing probably not.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      Hold your horses, we don't know if it's open to the public yet. I'm guessing probably not.
      It says on the Friends Camp site that all holes are Par 4. Wow! My kids used to have a Cross Country meet at the camp when in high school every year. It must be possible to rent the place. It would be cool to rent the whole place, bring along 9 portables, and have weekend long, marathon tourney there.

Bob

Comment

On a trip to Newport a few years ago, I already decided that if ever move there, I will get a course in. I have the spot of land already picked out
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
          It says on the Friends Camp site that all holes are Par 4. Wow!
          Umm, I don't think that's because of the length of the holes. More likely it's because they have a bucket of 50g frisbees available for the kids to play with.

It must be possible to rent the place.
          It is, it says so on their Web site.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I live in Rockaway Beach, but I never make effort to find out if it is able for public as I know from what my son told me that it is a private course for campers only.
            PDGA 38506
            ODDGA 27
            DDGA 176
            2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X