Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony/North Clackamas: next meeting 4/23

From the landscape architect:

The next public meeting will be on Apr. 23 which will show progress to date. I'm not sure exactly what the agenda or format or what time the meeting will be yet. It was really good for your cause that so many disc golfers came to the last meeting. Hope to see you there again. [Emphasis mine.]

So let's make sure we all turn up at the next meeting too, looking dapper and respectable as ever.

(By the way, "so many disc golfers" was four of us. Think of how impressed they'll be if 20 DGers show up.)
    Oregon disc golf map

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post

The next public meeting will be on Apr. 23 which will show progress to date. I'm not sure exactly what the agenda or format or what time the meeting will be yet. It was really good for your cause that so many disc golfers came to the last meeting. Hope to see you there again. [Emphasis mine.]

So let's make sure we all turn up at the next meeting too, looking dapper and respectable as ever.

(By the way, "so many disc golfers" was four of us. Think of how impressed they'll be if 20 DGers show up.)
    I'll be down at Whistlers that night. Dang it! I'll see if someone else can be there from the Stumptown BOD.

Bob

Comment

I'll be there. That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the "so many disc golfers" quote.

Please, please, PLEASE come to this meeting if only for a little while people!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXDuck View Post
        Please, please, PLEASE come to this meeting if only for a little while people!
        What he said. If it's similar in format to the last meeting, you don't have to be there for two hours; it was just "drop in and chat with the planners, and give your feedback." But they're making note of which constituencies are dropping by.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Where exactly is the meeting held? anyone have an address? I would definitely show for a park that close to my house.
          Ya i'm one of those guys!!!!!!:chug::rockon:
          Live it. Love it. Rip it.
          Stumptown # 190

Comment

All meetings are at the OIT gym on Harmony Road. The details on the public input process are here: http://harmonyvision.org/public_involvement.html

Read the other Harmony threads in the "New Courses" forum (565, 742, and 887) for background.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I guess I could go in Bob's place, since we live near there and all.

Comment

Everyone should go!
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

If you look at the website, it does say 6 - 8.

Comment

BUMP.

Let's get some turnout tomorrow night; this may be the last public meeting before they start making real decisions.

Stumptowners: did anyone at last week's meeting seem interested?
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

BUMP.

Let's get some turnout tomorrow night; this may be the last public meeting before they start making real decisions.

Stumptowners: did anyone at last week's meeting seem interested?
                      It was brought up and several were going to see if they could go. My wife is going in my place since I will be at Whistlers.

Bob

Comment

Will anyone else be attending besides myself, Adam and Bob's wife?

Comment

My friend Duane is coming. What about Flash?
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Anyone? C'mon, guys, you don't have to live in Milwaukie to make your voices heard. Duane is coming from Washington County.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

As much I wish that I am able to come to the meeting to show the support for disc golfers to have the course develop in Harmony area, but it is hard for me since I live in Rockaway Beach. However, I grew up in SE Portland most of my life, and I do know the area in Milwauikee as I have drove through many times so I know it is perfect area for disc golf course. I have send couple emails to Michelle Healy, Senior Planner of NCPRD/Clackmas County Parks, and she was very nice enough to response back to my emails. So, I am really hoping that they decide to include the disc golf course in the planning. Like the movie, "Field of Dream"(I hope that I got the title right), If they build it, we,the disc golfers, will come!!
                              PDGA 38506
                              ODDGA 27
                              DDGA 176
                              2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X