Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for now, email cj5jeep4x41@aol.com to communicate your intentions of coming to play the course... ahead of time please ofc... and never enter the main campground area without the caretaker's knowledge or permission. The course entrance and parking area is at least a few hundred feet from the main campus entrance. The orange donation box is obvious where the course is. Park on either side before the orange donation box. Any lost and found discs, report to the caretakers, they live in that mobile home at the front entrance.

Comment

The course has been added to PDGA course directory. Should be on there within a few hours.
      Last edited by snap7times; October 14th, 2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

official email and phone number for contacts to the caretakers to make arrangements to play.

taloalidiscgolf@aol.com
        503 400 6546 - automatically goes to video relay to caretaker's video phone for hearing callers.

GO PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
          The course has been added to PDGA course directory. Should be on there within a few hours.
          Please add it to the GOOD course directory as well: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

official email and phone number for contacts to the caretakers to make arrangements to play.

taloalidiscgolf@aol.com
            503 400 6546 - automatically goes to video relay to caretaker's video phone for hearing callers.

GO PLAY!
            Cool Snap! I occassionally work at a piece of property just across the river from there so I will definitely be checking it out at some point.

Comment

please post good reviews.... like there could be anything bad? heh...
              I never use that website Adam, but cuz you been swearing more lately, I'll add it because the thought of a swear word from adam directed to me just sends chills up my spine..

GO PLAY!

Comment

I never use that website Adam
                Seriously? DGCourseReview.com is the only DG course directory that's complete and up-to-date. I'm not sure why the PDGA even bothers with theirs.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I already added it Adam
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                    I already added it Adam
                    I added the contact info and coordinates. I also made a new forum for the course here.

Snap, do you have any photos?
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Good job Adam, you beat me to it.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        Seriously? DGCourseReview.com is the only DG course directory that's complete and up-to-date. I'm not sure why the PDGA even bothers with theirs.
                        My thoughts exactly.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          I added the contact info and coordinates. I also made a new forum for the course here.

Snap, do you have any photos?
                          Thanks guys.... umm Adam, post #2 shows tee and pin placements during middle stages.... Of course no one will ever know how much forest was really there before we got half way like in the pictures... I should have taken pictures when I was up there but being a TD and co-chairman of the course development got to me... I will ask the caretakers to take some pictures, but really... I was counting on Adam to do it for me cuz he has such a nice camera hehe...

Comment

Yeah, I was hoping for some "completed" photos... if anyone takes some, post 'em. If the weather's decent on the weekend of the 24th, I'll try to get down there myself. Looks like a fun course.
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

It is fun... had 36 players in our grand opening... which is an ODDGA record, broke the record twice in the same year, hercules, hercules... anyways... the 36 players, none said anything bad about the course, it's birdieville if you are on fire, but it's not easy peasy japaneasy, most of us didnt even birdie hole 17, but alot of us birdied 16... 16 is way harder than 17... my dad played for the first time ever and he had a BLAST, he beat my first tournament overall score by 20 strokes, yikes...
                              and yes, I admit, I should have taken the completed photos.... we do have some videos and pictures etc but they dont show the course ideally... From what I hear from the Caretakers, 3 people have gone back twice to play the course in the last 2 days, 1 is a member of the Salem club, wonder what they have to say...

Comment

The caretakers say there are a few people coming unannouced all the time now, the gate has been open because of reservations to the camp. But there are no more reservations for a long time so the gate out front will be closed a lot more for the next few months unless contacted ahead of time to come play the DG course...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X