• Show
Clear All

And????????
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
      And????????

Seriously though.

This has nothing to do with the course in this thread, but...
      A few weeks ago, I was looking around 4discgolf and came across http://www.4discgolf.com/14RITC
      This is a different course going in at Al Borlin park in Monroe.
      I stopped in there on Memorial Day and was able to play 6 holes... the rest of the trails didn't appear to be cut in yet, The fairways were newly cut and pretty stubby. Baskets are in.
      Ultimately, it's set up to be a nine hole with alt tee pads for each.

I hadn't noticed any info on this course at this site. If there is, I do apologize. Move or delete as you see fit

Comment

When you find out more about Al Borlin DGC and Tall Firs...PLEASE add it as a new course on DGCR or PM me and I can do it for you. It will be great getting to play two new courses in Monroe.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I heard the Al Borlin course is now open. This is a beautiful piece of property, but for now the city of Monroe is only allowing 9 holes to be installed.

I received an email over the weekend from the owner of Tall Firs. He said they are very close to opening but have a couple of details to work out before they announce the date. I am going out this week to do a walk through with the owner. If anyone wants to join, PM me.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X