• Show
Clear All

And????????
    www.rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by CMC206 View Post
      And????????

Seriously though.

This has nothing to do with the course in this thread, but...
      A few weeks ago, I was looking around 4discgolf and came across http://www.4discgolf.com/14RITC
      This is a different course going in at Al Borlin park in Monroe.
      I stopped in there on Memorial Day and was able to play 6 holes... the rest of the trails didn't appear to be cut in yet, The fairways were newly cut and pretty stubby. Baskets are in.
      Ultimately, it's set up to be a nine hole with alt tee pads for each.

I hadn't noticed any info on this course at this site. If there is, I do apologize. Move or delete as you see fit

Comment

When you find out more about Al Borlin DGC and Tall Firs...PLEASE add it as a new course on DGCR or PM me and I can do it for you. It will be great getting to play two new courses in Monroe.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I heard the Al Borlin course is now open. This is a beautiful piece of property, but for now the city of Monroe is only allowing 9 holes to be installed.

I received an email over the weekend from the owner of Tall Firs. He said they are very close to opening but have a couple of details to work out before they announce the date. I am going out this week to do a walk through with the owner. If anyone wants to join, PM me.

Comment

Saturday, August 23rd, is the opening day for the new Tall Firs Disc Golf Course in Monroe. I was out there last week and it looks like it will be an awesome course. $5 is the daily price to play as much golf as you want. They are currently fixing up the old clubhouse and will have a pro shop in the near future. They are also getting a liquor license so I can finally enjoy a cold adult beverage while playing a round.....finally...
            http://www.monroemonitor.com/2014/08...pen-disc-golf/

Comment

8.27.14 Show # 129

On site at the Tall Firs Grand Opening. DG World Scenario with the course designer John Houck. Words with Eric Ilg and Getty Freeman. Thanks to all who supported the Rewinbenefit Tourney! Ken Smith, JUB, Don Charbonneau, and the State Series.
              www.rewindb.com

Comment

Looking to play tomorrow
                rewindb.com

Comment

Hater response coming. First The back is much better then the front. 4 of the first 5 holes are basically right on top of one another. the OB lines are at best confusing and the idea of no oil being burned to maintain the course is just crazy. It' might be worth $5 some day but certainly not today
                  jub the hater
                  rewindb.com

Comment

Well I will be back. I want to see how things progress. I would like to see some red ribbons tied around the Mando trees. I was a little confused about the mando line on #5 close right of the pin. I would agree that the no oil thing wont end well for keeping that property playable. It's fun and I have not shot par yet so that and being 25 minutes away will keep me coming back.
                    CMC the non hater
                    www.rewindb.com

Comment

I don't know about the "no oil burning" thing, because when we were there last week, the guy who owns the place was using his riding lawn mower to trim up the fairways.

Comment

It's Battery powered
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X