Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Arrival: The Stork arrived at my house with a 15lb package of joy yesterday afternoon!!!! Thank you Discraft you make beautiful babies!

All custom stamped with Wheatland DGC stamps
    25 - Cryztal Comets
    25 - Cryztal Buzzz's

Prices will very on color... All proceeds go toward Wheatland DGC build.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
      New Arrival: The Stork arrived at my house with a 15lb package of joy yesterday afternoon!!!! Thank you Discraft you make beautiful babies!

All custom stamped with Wheatland DGC stamps
      25 - Cryztal Comets
      25 - Cryztal Buzzz's

Prices will very on color... All proceeds go toward Wheatland DGC build.
      Those are nice discs.

Questions: How do we get our hands on one of these beautiful babies? Price? Weights?

Thanks!

Comment

All of them are 174g and over, 99% positive.
        I looked at all of them but didn't check every disc/weight.
        We have them priced at $18, $20, & $25.

Disc colors: Yellow, green, red, blue, clear, & a few black Buzzz's
        Stamp colors: Silver, Gold, rainbow, & ghost

Rooster has them in his possession, so I would suggest you PM him.

These seem to be very popular and we will almost absolutely be ordering a second set. (possibly different models)

Comment

Went out again today and cut 2 more simple paths for #5 & #7!

Every step gets us that much closer!!

Comment

When is the 1st work party?

Comment

We should have the last two "simple paths" cut really soon. Then we have scheduled some local pros to look it over, along with the States people. Once the State signs off, (saying we are not endangering or harming anything protected), we will be posting work party schedules!!

Thanks for the interest!!!
              We will keep you posted!!!

Comment

Still in a holding pattern............

Comment

Ok so the newest update:
                  We were asked to slightly move a few holes so there would be a bigger buffer between some areas that they wanted. Nothing major, just some small tweaks, which we have happily obliged.

This will go back to them soon.

We are slightly behind our targeted date, maybe two weeks. We still believe we can finish this project very close to our original schedule.

We will keep you posted!

Comment

Had a meeting today. We need to flag 2 proposed holes so the State Naturalist can walk the ground in question. That will be done this weekend, Monday at the latest.

BUT THE BIG NEWS IS WE WERE ASKED TO PUT IN OUR ORDER FOR THE BASKETS!!!

More to come as we finalize the last few things.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MORE DETAILS!

Comment

This is awesome, thank you for all the updates I am excited to see this go in.
                      If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by 360discgolfer View Post
                        This is awesome, thank you for all the updates I am excited to see this go in.

You are welcome! Glad there is excitement out there.

Comment

In the "Buy & Sell" forums.... Rooster has posted a thread on our fundraiser discs. Not many left but please check out the thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcw5378 View Post
                            In the "Buy & Sell" forums.... Rooster has posted a thread on our fundraiser discs. Not many left but please check out the thread. Thanks.
                            I picked up a couple and they are AWSEOME!!!!!
                            Everyone wants a Crystal Buzzz and these help out our local courses, I may have to pick up 2 more just because they are that good of disc's and you can't find them

Comment

Baskets for Wheatland DGC and Canyonview DGC (Silverton) are in production! A big thanks to Bentley Baskets for working with us on these projects!

We will have anchor sleeves within the week... But we still need more funding for concrete Tpads. We need to raise about $1600 still to be able to install the concrete pads. Let me if anyone may have funding resources. We will be gathering course sponsorships in upcoming months now that we have final build approval from the State Park

Comment

Course Pics and Info will be coming up on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/WheatlandDg...ssionStatePark

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X