X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainier Riverfront Park in Longview, WA

Is this posted anywhere on this forum? I just saw info about a nine hole course being installed by an Eagle scout and wasn't sure if there was a different name for the course. Has this been added on the map on this site or dgcr? Any info regarding this course would be great. Any one played it?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Just read this article from PDGA newsletter link

http://tdn.com/news/local/disc-golf-...ment_form=true
    PDGA# 49616
    Stumptown# 353
    OTDG: Young Guns - SAT

Comment

^ yeah, that is where I saw it too. Hoping a local knew more.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I played the new course today at rainier's riverfront park DGC. I wasnt expecting a whole lot but when i got there i was suprised. the course is very easy for the most part but there are a few holes that make it interesting. a few hole are very short. I think more could have been done to put more distance one these holes. The Teepads are concrete but are only about 2' by 5'. Some of the longer holes i wouldnt recommend using the Teepads. I threw from beside them. The flow of the course is not very good but once I made it threw the first round, It was easy to follow. Overall, It was an ok course. Im not sure I would make a trip all the way out to play just this course. Trojan is close by and also The small course just outside of St. Helens up in Yankton @ Yankton Church is fun to play. McCormick Park is also in the works and is set to be open this summer.

Comment

The small course just outside of St. Helens up in Yankton @ Yankton Church is fun to play
          where is this at?

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
            The small course just outside of St. Helens up in Yankton @ Yankton Church is fun to play
            where is this at?
            nevermind i found it

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X