Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Course on the Coast

Hello everyone,

I am in the planning stages of a course on the Oregon coast, Lincoln City. There is a new, great course in Newport, OR just 30 minutes south of here.

Not many courses on the coast and it's a perfect place for some course development.

Anyways just wanting to spread the news on the, hope to be Lincoln City course. Any feedback would be great, since I have only helped plan some courses in the midwest. I look forward to this so much!

Thanks

Originally posted by jholtz22 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am in the planning stages of a course on the Oregon coast, Lincoln City. There is a new, great course in Newport, OR just 30 minutes south of here.

Not many courses on the coast and it's a perfect place for some course development.

Anyways just wanting to spread the news on the, hope to be Lincoln City course. Any feedback would be great, since I have only helped plan some courses in the midwest. I look forward to this so much!

Thanks
    Feedback on.....? Location, size, landowner.... Any details?

Comment

Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I would be very happy if there is a new course in Tillamook, 15 miles south from where I live but as long if there is any course being build on anywhere in the coast, I will come to play!!
        Last edited by Nichola; February 10th, 2013, 06:34 AM.
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Go lincoln city goooooo! Lost my virginity there. Cool beans man!

Comment

Please develop!

I am going to be moving to the coast and really really need 1-2 courses to go in quickly! I don't like 45-1 1/2 hour drives for my fix!
            FORE! Youth 2011 http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournam...RE_Youth_2011/

Comment

Three words for you, Ecola State Park!

Comment

I have four better words: Nehalem Bay State Park.
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Where is this going to be?
                  Or can you not say yet?
                  Another course going in would be awesome!

Comment

That would be a good one too. There are a lot of locations that would rival Pebble beach for its beauty and become destination disc golf courses!

Comment

I would love to see a course go in here, could hit Wilder and this one in the same day. Are there any more detail about where or when this might happen?
                      If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by discdog View Post
                        Three words for you, Ecola State Park!
                        No way! That is way to pristine to ruin with a DGC, and I love DISC. One of the only spots I would vote NOT to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by klausk11 View Post
                          No way! That is way to pristine to ruin with a DGC, and I love DISC. One of the only spots I would vote NOT to have one.
                          I'm with you on this one! Disc golf courses are nice, but all the people who play them stress the environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakoz View Post
                            I am going to be moving to the coast and really really need 1-2 courses to go in quickly! I don't like 45-1 1/2 hour drives for my fix!
                            Where do you live on the coast Rakoz? I have some plans being put into effect hopefully soon near Lincoln City. Hit me up

Comment

Can't say quite yet as we are in the planning stage. But there are some great ideas!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X