X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade Locks?

I heard this course is open now, does anyone have an update?

A road map to the park and a map of the course would be nice. I still don't know
    where it is

CHEERS

Comment

throw it up on dgcr when you do find out please. Thanks.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I am not sure it is "open". The baskets were in... not sure if they stayed in. Some things need worked on before it is "open" to the public. A few greens still need manicured and a better, safer trail needs developed for the big down hill. Some long par 3s out there. Very fun and challenging. I think the official opening is March 1st. I will update this thread if I hear any more.
        "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

"It never rains on the golf course"- Grandpa

Comment

cant wait to hear more!!!
          it will be a great addition to our trips to play in the gorge and then drink at walking man brewery!

Comment

so stoked to play this course!
            Love disc golf in the gorge.

Comment

I was mistaken. Whiskey Flats DGC in Cascade Locks OR will open Sat. March 2nd!
              "Id rather have my worst day on the golf course, than my best day at work." -wiseman

Comment

"NOTE Ribbon cutting has been moved to Sat March 9th 10-11am
                Please come out and show your support for the sport, and help the locals get exposed to it. Will have a 6-9 hole temp course for beginers, putting baskets to demo for others or practice. Media coverage.
                11am Random dubs, 1pm $5 random dubs. Working on a few other things to spice up the day. Stay posted."

via Facebook page
                Last edited by WavyLays; February 22nd, 2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Is there an address to stick in my GPS, or do I just have to drive around listening for chains? Please post if you know the address, or what to ask the locals for.

advTHANKSance - Pop

Comment

Look up "Cramblett Way": http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Crambl...cade+Locks,+OR
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

New Cascade Locks course update and directions

New course opening had to be moved to Sat. March 16th at 10:00am, random dubs at 11:00am, and $5.00 dubs at 1pm.
                      Directions: from Portland, take exit 44, go 1ml, take a left onto Forest ln, go 1.75ml, turn onto Cremblett ln, cross RR tracks and you are there. (Park in boulder lot not cul-de-sac)
                      Anyone interested in providing instructions to newbies and locals would be very welcomed!
                      ANY questions please call me at 503-329-5954
                      Thanks., and hope to see ya there!

Comment

How did the course opening go? Is this the only Cascade Locks thread or am I missing something? Also I can't find the facebook page, does anyone have a link?
                        If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up. - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Only thread I am aware. I did not make the opening, but it is open and they are having 5 dollar random dubs at 1pm today (St. Patty's Day). That's all I know. Happy St. Patty's Day folks.

Comment

How does Cascade Locks get a course forum?

Comment

Originally posted by WavyLays View Post
                              How does Cascade Locks get a course forum?
                              Ask for one. But no one seems to be certain as to whether the course has actually been completed yet, or how to find it if it has.
                              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X