X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hope Christian College Course?

I'm not in Eugene right now and I saw on DGCR that this course was extinct now? What happened?
    Challengers-Rocs-Drone-Teebirds-TL-Wraiths-Destroyers

Originally posted by avenger_ray View Post
    I'm not in Eugene right now and I saw on DGCR that this course was extinct now? What happened?
    Typical disc golfer behavior and a cramped layout on a campus.

Comment

So it's 100% dead? Baskets going to Alton Baker? Did you guys ever get the course at Skinners Butte?

Comment

So it's 100% dead? Baskets going to Alton Baker? Did you guys ever get the course at Skinners Butte?
        Been gone at least two years. Alton Baker has the 18 from Laurelwood, and there was never a proposal at Skinners Butte.

Comment

Thnx Matt. Tryin to get back to Eugene soon so I can help you guyz w Alton Baker. Good work. What did they do w the baskets @ New Hope?

Comment

Thnx Matt. Tryin to get back to Eugene soon so I can help you guyz w Alton Baker. Good work. What did they do w the baskets @ New Hope?
            Alton Baker is Andrew Rich's gig - he has the contract to run it. Look him up on Facebook, he is organizing work to get it ready.

No idea about the baskets, perhaps on the third day after the course was pulled they ascended to heaven.

Comment

The last I heard, there was some future possibility of the New Hope CC course being moved to their property up the hill from the campus (rather than where it was directly on the campus itself). I assume the baskets went into storage.. they're owned by NHCC.

That said, I suspect that if and when that were to happen, it probably wouldn't be open to the public to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jeverett View Post
                The last I heard, there was some future possibility of the New Hope CC course being moved to their property up the hill from the campus (rather than where it was directly on the campus itself). I assume the baskets went into storage.. they're owned by NHCC.

That said, I suspect that if and when that were to happen, it probably wouldn't be open to the public to play.
                See? The baskets just may ascend after all!

The course should NOT be open to the public, and I never thought it was a good idea in the first place. Way too tight, and having disc golfers on a small campus, supposed to check in and follow rules...forget it, it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

New hope is done from what I have heard. They have a new A.D. and he sold the baskets to the city I heard. Ask Gene Fackler. I think he is the one who told me this.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X