X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tukwila Talks

Awhile back Tuffi Talked with Tukwila(say that 10 times fast) Parks Dept about the possibility of a disc golf course inside one of their parks.
    I recently met with the park supervisor,planner and council members.
    The meeting went well and they are currently in there "weighing the level of community support" stage in the game. Now how some parks do this is a mystery. Since I have talked with many parks personnel and when they say this (Burien for one example) I have asked many Burien residents if they have received and e-mail, or letter in the mail or even a phone call in regard to this,and many have said they have never heard or received such a thing.
    Sometimes this can be counter productive if you don't live in the area,for data demographic purposes,but just express the fact that you and many others will travel to this park if there was a disc golf course there. Or if you live in the area by all means please express your support. So.....either way I think now is as good a time as any to weigh in your voice to Tukwila Parks Dept about possible new disc golf course(s) in Tukwila.

Heres some contact info:
    12424 42nd Avenue South Tukwila, WA 98168 | 206.768.2822
    | www.tukwilawa.gov (go to comments section) | www.facebook.com/TukwilaParksRecreation
    project manager Robert.Eaton@tukwilawa.gov
    or you can go right to city council president : Kathy.Hougardy@TukwilaWa.gov
    Last edited by chainbanger'z; January 7th, 2013, 03:59 PM.

Email Sent. Thanks for your hard work Keith!
    A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
      Email Sent. Thanks for your hard work Keith!
      Thank you Chris for all your hard work as well.
      Cheers!

Comment

Left message under the suggestion box tab.

thanks for your work Keith

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X