X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow?

Anybody know how Farragut is looking? Cant imagine much in the way of snow but sometimes it surprises me

Originally posted by Nubin View Post
    Anybody know how Farragut is looking? Cant imagine much in the way of snow but sometimes it surprises me
    Only rain here in Post Falls. Cant imagine FSP is much different. The park ph# 208-683-2425. Wish i could go work

Comment

Would think that you could find out by checking out weather.com and searching for Athol Idaho.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        Would think that you could find out by checking out weather.com and searching for Athol Idaho.
        that gives you the forecast and current conditions, not much for whats on the ground. thanks though ill call the number.

Comment

Is it playable in 2013

Does anybody know what the snow depth is at the GUT? I have a new park pass( only cost me/you $10 if your vehicle is reg. in Idaho?) and im itching to use it.

Comment

I was up there about a month ago and it was already four to five inches deep and I know they've been getting bombed with snow since then so it's probably pretty deep
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

http://www.nohrsc.nws.gov/interactiv...?station=BYVI1

Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X