Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what alternates he's talking about. I was there on Sat. and only hole 14? had a true alternate teebox (2 cement pads on 1 hole). I know Jeremy has some stuff up his sleeve for alternate pins and maybe more tees but as of last Sat. there was only 1 official alternate tee, unless of course I missed a whole bunch of them. Lyle you playin? I haven't seen you on the list yet. I look forward to seeing you there.

Comment

Possibly.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Alternate Tee's

They were just pieces of rubber plunked in along the fairway on a few holes.

MUCH shorter than the cement tees and obviously a temporary thing, I just wanted to pass on the thanks for the consideration someone had to include female/junior tee concept.

I hope it becomes a permanent structure once the course is developed.
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Gotcha. I think those are just there because nobody has taken them away. I know there is plans for a 4-5 hole beginner course out there, maybe they can use the rubber pads for that. From what I understand wneh DBD is finished it will in no way cater to inexperienced players, it should be a difficult course that gets more difficult when new pin positions are put in. Good, bad, or indifferent that is just how I understand it.

Comment

I have no complaints about that!!!

Played it again this weekend for the tourney. Great course.
            Farragut is a great disc golf destination and will continue to get better.
            I can't wait until they start holding NT's and the like.
            When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Winter Series #1 North Idaho

NIRDGC Winter Series Tournament #1
              @ FARRAGUT STATE PARK
              Nov.20th Saturday 9am signup, flight out 9:45, start 10
              1 round of disc golf on a mixed layout of all courses

$25 for PRO divisions $20 for Amateur divisions

$5 from each player to go to specific Local food banks
              Ams play for swag payout/ Pros play for cash

NIRDGC & Tom Walker invites all brave players to come get one more shot out at the GUT before the snow piles up too high
              Last edited by tomw; November 20th, 2010, 04:13 AM. Reason: better

Comment

What's the layout?
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Is anyone going up from the spokane valley? Or spokane cause mycar is dead.
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

I might go. Is it a single Am division or will there also be an AM2?

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                    Is anyone going up from the spokane valley? Or spokane cause mycar is dead.

Comment

I'll check with the Misses and see what's planed for the weekend - besides cold weather. Sounds like fun.

Comment

I'm guessing it will be one am division and one pro division although seperation would be nice. I am really wondering what the layout is going to be. Probably one round due to light restriction.

Side note: Shouldn't this info be listed in other events so it attracts the most people?
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                          I'm guessing it will be one am division and one pro division although seperation would be nice. I am really wondering what the layout is going to be. Probably one round due to light restriction.

Side note: Shouldn't this info be listed in other events so it attracts the most people?
                          I will offer divisions that have 4 or more players. Depending on the weather, if the snow isn't to nasty and remains only slight/ no snow i am planning to play 27 holes. That will be the what the park refers to as the "front nines" for Wreck and North star. They are both 1,2,3,4,5,15,16,17,18 holes. Along with 1 thru 9 on DBD=27. We will make that determination this Sat morning. Thanks TW

Comment

Originally posted by tomw View Post
                            I will offer divisions that have 4 or more players. Depending on the weather, if the snow isn't to nasty and remains only slight/ no snow i am planning to play 27 holes. That will be the what the park refers to as the "front nines" for Wreck and North star. They are both 1,2,3,4,5,15,16,17,18 holes. Along with 1 thru 9 on DBD=27. We will make that determination this Sat morning. Thanks TW
                            Can't wait. Especially since I missed the gut open.
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Weather report for tomorrows tournament; 23 is the high. Snow showers on and off throughout the day. Dress warm and see everyone tomorrow.
                              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Winter series #1 Farragut St park 11-20-2010

We had a fun Saturday out at Farragut St park. My old friend, ranger Jim M opened the gate for us so we could use the parking lot. Thank you! A small turn out of eight people, 6 players . The temps and weather were calm and comfortable for the season. Darrin took 1st -2, Tim even, me 3rd +7 , +5 on Wreck alone , Cole... +9 , Jack B and Stu rounding us ou tat +15 and +18.

We raised $30 for the Athol ABC food bank. Next event , #2 will B the Saturday B4 Chistmas . Thanks to all who came and those who wanted, hope to see you at #2 @ Cherry Hill? . Happy Holidays

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X