X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tee #13

I got started on the retainer for tee #13 yesterday. Set the first 3 timbers in place. Got some help from some young players who were just putting on hole #12. Asked them to carry the 6x6's up the hill for me, which they kindly agreed to. Later at home I pre-cut and drilled the remaining timbers so they are ready to haul up there and set in place with just a little digging. Anyone up to helping out later this week - Friday, Saturday or Sunday? A couple hours time and it should be pretty well done. will need some wheelbarrow or bucket work to fill under the concrete after the timbers are set.

Got some in in-laws coming to town this weekend and staying with us so I am out for Fri & Sat. but will see about something Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Here's a link with a nice picture of what hole 13 at Corbin Park now looks like thanks to Jack Wardian, myself, Brian Johnston, his friend Bobby, and a group of disc golfers who helped lug the 6x6s up the hill to the tee. We still need to do a bit of work up there some other time but the erosion under the teebox looks a lot better. We moved about 10 wheelbarrow loads of fill around it too. I hope everyone can appreciate the improvements there and will work their hardest to decrease the amount of erosion up there.

http://bl174w.blu174.mail.live.com/a...xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X